• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Norwich vs Arsenal | Sun 29th Nov | 16.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
We finish this awful month away to Norwich. A couple of seasons ago, we managed to lose there by 1-0 against all odds, when we had to handle an queally poor injury situation.

Hopefully the lads gain more momentum, yesterday's victory came at a good time I hope.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This "queally" poor injury situation's got me worried as feck!! I'm genuinely queally fecking scared now! lol

Anyway, Norwich have tightened up their defense significantly in recent weeks and I expect and extremely tricky tie but like WBA, a tie that if we have hopes of winning the title, 3pts is a must.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would go with this on the basis that Campbell had a good CL game and it would have a negative effect to drop him immediately after. Also Cazorla needs a rest, he has played a lot for us and Spain.

Cech
Bellerin----Mert---Kos--Monreal
Flamini---Ramsey
Campbell----Özil----Alexis
Giroud

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

FFS - I was convinced this game was at the Emirates.

That's two back-to-back away games we've played in the PL so far this season. Bollocks.

nicky47

Established Member
FFS - I was convinced this game was at the Emirates.

That's two back-to-back away games we've played in the PL so far this season. Bollocks.
Aye, I was positive this was at The Emirates... Bugger!

After our last game away I'm not filled with confidence, but we absolutely must get the 3 points here, absolutely must! With Sp**s playing Chelsea, and Leicester playing Man U, there's a great chance to gain some points back on them from last weekend.

Not too happy we're the last game to be played, I guess it means we get extra rest but there'll be a lot of pressure going into this match for sure.

Aevi

Hale End FC
WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR GAMES!!! I am so impatient...

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Same team again, no need to rush Ramsey back in as a starter just yet. I think we'll do a lot better here than vs WBA. 4-1.

Bould14

Gabriel needs to start, but against Norwich Per may be more suited to deal with the aerial ball. Norwich are not that good so as long as we cut out the cheap goals we will win this one easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom