• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Stoke City FC vs Arsenal FC - Sun. Jan 17th, 4:15pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Mordor here we come!!!!

latest

SteveEvets

Not the greatest time for the Annual Stoke World Cup Final to pop up on the schedule given the result tonight, but at the same time it gives us an instant chance to move on and get another confidence booster. Hopefully Elneny will be ready to go, seems like Wenger wants to include him from his comments earlier.

What's the word on Sanchez? Is he definitely back? Even if fit he probably only makes the bench so we're looking at virtually the same side we played today. I hope Wenger has the stones to put Chambers in instead of Flamini, I can't bear the thought of watching him and Ramsey, full running and pointing, signifying nothing, at least defensively.

Furthermore, I can't see Man City or Leicester dropping points on Saturday so the pressure will really be on us come kickoff.

AbouDiabyMilitia

No team better at bouncing back than Arsenal.

When we lost to West Ham 0-2, we beat Crystal Palace 2-1 the game after.
When we lost to Olympiacos 2-3, we beat Man U 3-0 the game after.
When we lost 3-0 to Sheffield Wednesday, we beat Swansea 3-0 the game after.
When we lost to WBA 2-1, we beat Zagreb 3-0 the game after.
When we lost to Southampton 4-0, we beat Bournemouth 2-0 the game after.

Granted, we didn't lose to Pool, but it feels like a loss. Wenger said the team should channel their frustrations into beating Stoke. I think we'll see that.

Malky

Established Member
I don't care if Elneny only has 1 training session before the game, doesn't know any of his team mates names, cant speak a word of English, no time to unpack, brush his teeth, know what Country he's in or day of the week it is; Get him in the team for Stoke, god damn it!! I don't want to see Arsenal's version of the Chuckle Brothers (Flamteta) on the team sheet!!!

I'm pretty confident that we'll win there, bad record come from Pulis' era when Stoke away really was our Nemesis, something like Bolton away under Fat Sam.
But now they actually play football which will suit us, Hughes isn't using high pressing + Wenger has good record against him I believe - 0:2 win.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I'm pretty confident that we'll win there, bad record come from Pulis' era when Stoke away really was our Nemesis, something like Bolton away under Fat Sam.
But now they actually play football which will suit us, Hughes isn't using high pressing + Wenger has good record against him I believe - 0:2 win.

We have lost both games at Stoke, since Hughes has been in charge.
Last season, we managed to get 0-3 behind before HT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom