• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Swansea City vs. Arsenal | Sat 31st Oct 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

em9999

My rainbows
Lineker pulls faces like he's **** himself anyway, no-one will ever know...onto shearer telling motd arsenal cant win it, the tosser

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Campbell did more in this one game than Ox has done the whole season. Talk about having something to prove. We need to see this from Ox because he surely has the talent.

Agreed, especially the tracking back and putting in a defensive shift against the very dangerous Montero, I think we would have struggled more if Ox played, maybe we got a bit lucky today with that injury.

We are MUCH better at counter attacking than at possession based play this season, IMO. I'm hoping that Wenger thinks the same way.

Our style of play lately very much reminds me of The Invincibles and the good old days. No more endless side way passing we became so accustomed to.

Jazz

Definitely thought we were gonna drop points here and how we started just confirmed that for me but we did what I said we'd have to do and that was defend well and we were patient and got our goals. I'll admit I didn't think we had it in us so I'm really chuffed.

We'll have to really dig deep and grind out another few wins just like this though until we get our players back and PLEASE no more injuries!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I love Campbell's attributes on the right! He basically ticks the boxes needed to play the ''other, more defensive wing-forward'', but I feel Wenger trusted Ramsey more, or just didn't want to drop him.

With more games, he'll be even better. His tracking back is great asset for the bombing Hector, but with pace like that, he can play alone on the right and it won't feel much of a handicap. :D

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Just got back from the game- sitting with the Swansea fans was.. an experience. I couldn't stay undercover for too long though, especially when Kos got his goal haha First half was a shambles but the second half was sensational.

Özil was absolutely majestic. Clearly the best player on the pitch today. Head and shoulders above anyone with the ball at his feet.

Alexis just looked incredibly frustrated all game. Moaned about pretty much everything but i still love him.

What did i say in the Campbell thread about him surprising people today? Well i hope he shut up all those haters. Did more today than Ox has done all season. Thought he was great.

All in all, not the result i expected at all. Massive victory really. Just a shame City scored late on. At least there's a bit of a gap forming between us and 3rd now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom