• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Swansea City vs. Arsenal | Sat 31st Oct 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Yep, Campbell looked a different player today compared to midweek. Still did a defensive job but definitely get forward more and got his goal. Will be great if he can become a good reliable squad player for us unlike our always injured British stars.

on Chelsea’s form…
I think it is better I don’t talk too much about that. Let’s focus on our game. We have made a little difference with some teams. Let’s focus on the quality of our game and keep a good balance between hunger, humility and confidence and not look too much at the other teams.

:lol::lol::lol:

Poor Mourinho, get no attention from Wenger.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Very sloppy first half, looks like most of the team was thinking about the Bayern game until Wenger gave them a talking to during the break. Great 2nd half, 3 tough points in bag. Happy day. :)

Özil was brilliant today and JC really tried hard and I'm glad it paid off for him, more of the same. Although at times he was too eager and was getting in the way of our own players, needs to calm down just a tad.

Malky

Established Member
Still expecting a MOTD usual where we get called "lucky" where they try and point out how we should of been behind in the first half, then they'll have a wankfest about the desire of City to win or the grit United shown to get a point away to a dangerous Palace team :rolleyes:. Which suits me fine, i like us being the underdog! :)

OSBK

Established Member
they will rip us apart on defense like they do every week, despite us not conceding and do we now have best defense in the league?

they will be too busy having a wankfest over Chelsea to bother to give us the credit we deserve as the most inform team in the EPL.

btw I hate MOTD, they are up the Chelsea and Manchester bums

Aevi

Hale End FC
Still expecting a MOTD usual where we get called "lucky" where they try and point out how we should of been behind in the first half, then they'll have a wankfest about the desire of City to win or the grit United shown to get a point away to a dangerous Palace team :rolleyes:. Which suits me fine, i like us being the underdog! :)
Remember though, we aren't true title contenders unlike the two Manchester teams... :lol:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I won't watch another game live until we lose when I'm not watching.

And I'm off for Bayern.

@Aevius , part of the power is from choice. It's like a priest being celibant. His holy powers aren't as potent if he's greased up his rod.

So if you kill me then the power may never work again!

pls don't kill me.

(I'm not watching Bayern.)

Anyhoo, my uncle told me that Campbell got named MOTM. Was he good?

Aevi

Hale End FC
I won't watch another game live until we lose when I'm not watching.

And I'm off for Bayern.

@Aevius , part of the power is from choice. It's like a priest being celibant. His holy powers aren't as potent if he's greased up his rod.

So if you kill me then the power may never work again!

pls don't kill me.

(I'm not watching Bayern.)

Anyhoo, my uncle told me that Campbell got named MOTM. Was he good?
*sigh*

Tying you to a chair it is... who's basement has room?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Was saying to a few lads at the pub that this has a Watford away type feel - struggled in the first half and then turned it on in the second! So glad it turned out to be true

Off topic:
Bitter sweet today - Chuffed that we won 3-0 when I was fully expecting dropped points but the Wallabies lost the Rugby final...oh well I guess I can't be too down about that - All Blacks are just too good and Dan Carter is perhaps an all time legend and the difference when things were hottest.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just watched Motd. The one on one Petr Cech was brilliant stayed composed and big excellent stuff reallly. Also never a free kick for the second. Keepers receive protection inside the six yard box less so outside it goal rightly given.

Giroud on fire best goals per minutes in the league, still the best heading record in the league. Excellent back up.

Three points. Boom. Top of the league albeit City top on goal difference.

They've lost Aguero again we've lost half our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom