• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Swansea City vs. Arsenal | Sat 31st Oct 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We seemed happy to let Swansea have more of the possession and gave them space in the first half . Whilst Swansea worked hard closing us down when we did have the ball and in turn just like Watford they couldn't keep that pace of off ball movement and dropped physically in the second half with us stepping a gear (Özil in particular).

Giroud - I thought he was poor again, despite the intelligent movement to get his goal. Giroud lost the majority of aerial duels and in general seemed to keep giving away possession.

Campbell - worked hard again today, took his goal well and impressed. Although I don't like his Coutinho/ Sturridge/ Barkley like selfishness and his overall decision making in the final third needs to improve, still nonetheless a better performance than either Ramsey or Ox has produced so far this season.

Cech - top quality again, would people say he has been the keeper of the season so far?

Özil - really did step up in the second half and was again great to watch. At the moment he's been one of the players of the season so far along with Vardy, Mahrez & Payet.

Lemon Shark

Appears only when we draw/lose
awesome result!!! . big 3 points for us. 1st half was whatever, but 2nd half we deserved it and did well. bring on Sp**s next so we can smash them

kopzilla

Always Negative
I feel we could have been a couple of goals down in the 1st half and it could have been a horrible match for us to lose...but it looks like the rub of the green is going our way...had it been few seasons before we would have lost the game which could have affected our form.

Nice game for Campbell...he should be more aware of the players around him...few more goals and he can cement his place.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Somehow I wished the game would end up with at least a goal for Swansea just to remove that bulge in my throat after watching Per's handball.

Anyway what a fairy tale ending it was for Joel Campbell. He basically had a "Macheda" moment. For an offensive player, let alone a winger, his defensive skill is actually top notch. Without the goal, I would rate him 7/10 and that's telling much on his overall display. The lad worked his socks off and got what he deserved.

Özil. Sublime at worst, surreal at best. Enough said.

Cech is my MOTM.

And Fabianski, more of the same in the future is all I wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom