• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: The Arsenal v Tottenham (H) | Nov 8, 16.00, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOONER1991

Established Member
On to the next one...

After a mid-week battering by Bayern, we really need to bounce back in the league. If we're completely honest with ourselves, this is the one that we want to win, and it will put us in good stead going into the international break.

Sp**s are in good form at the moment, quietly going about their business and picking up wins, without pulling up any trees. The two clubs are tied for the best defences in the league, but we are depleted by injuries. Saying that however, our attack looks red hot at the moment, and even in a disheartening loss against Bayern, our attack still shone at times.

EPL Table

1. Manchester City 25
2. Arsenal 25
3. Leicester City 22
4. Manchester United 21
5. Tottenham 20

I'm expecting to see the same line up as against Bayern, as we've not really got any wiggle room in our squad. Özil and Giroud are bang in form at the moment, so I'm not scared of the Sp**s defence. I expect us to out score them.

Predicted Score: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham

AVENTUS

We'll do em. We always do lol.

Really think we can go for the league this year in my opinion it's a 2 horse race.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
You'll always be shiiiit.

You'll always be shiiiiit

Tottenham Hotspur

You'll always be ****.

Nicenho

Really worried about possibly missing both Bellerin & Kos for this one..Debuchy specially is a major concern for me considering he might be playing more after NLD and I really dont wanna see him play for us since he is pretty much useless...anyways hoping for a amazing win! COYG

North Bank Gooner

Type of game we need our leaders to step up and pull us through to get the 3 points. Get a win here and then get Ramsey, Ox, Hector & Kosc back for West Brom and we're in business.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Debuchy needs to seriously step his game up, I liked him alright when he arrived looked good defensively and didn't offer much upfront, but now he can't even defend, what the hell?

Perfect game for Alexis to come back scoring from.

A loss here will definitely hurt us so we need to keep the run going.

Özil will lead us.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
To be fair, last time we lost to spuds we went on a 10 game winning streak, lol.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thinks Chambers is more suited to be a CB rather than a RB but I would rather see Chambers start at RB ahead of Debuchy (hell I would rather play Gabriel or Flamini at RB than start Debuchy at present). We have lost 4 out of the 5 matches Debuchy has started with us this season and he is competing with Ivanovic for the player in most decline this season.

spartandre217

Established Member
With Debuchy in the side, we are sure to concede. He is totally rank at the moment.

Agreed, Debuchy is a fecking hazard at the current time. How many of Bayern's goals were a direct result of him either abdicating his role or missing a header, clearance or not making a tackle. Was 3 at least IMHO.
Tottenham are a decent side and don't exactly ship a boatload of chances but I fancy our midfield to batter them if we're not too fatigued. Can see us winning but I'd have my money on a low-scoring draw right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom