• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: The Arsenal v Tottenham (H) | Nov 8, 16.00, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Every coach they have had from Martin Jol , Juande Ramos , Harry Redknapp even AVB for a little while has had them performing well for a season . Not sure why people make out Porchettino to be some miracle worker .

Sp**s always looked comical under most of those manager in North London derbies, far from it under Potchy.

Don't forget Potchy came to the Emirates and wiped the floor with Arsenal last season.

say yes

forum master baiter
Sp**s always looked comical under most of those manager in North London derbies, far from it under Potchy.

Don't forget Potchy came to the Emirates and wiped the floor with Arsenal last season.

No he didn't - they were terrible.

say yes

forum master baiter
The game where Chadli scored? Sp**s were all over us.

They were terrible, we just couldn't finish.

Possession: Arsenal 69-31 Sp**s
Shots: Arsenal 16-6 Sp**s

Post-match comments by managers:

Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger: "I am frustrated because we dropped two points and I am frustrated because we didn't make enough of our set-pieces. You want to be rewarded for the work you put in.

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino: "I think it is a good result for us. Maybe Arsenal controlled the game and had the ball more than us but we played well and defended well.

say yes

forum master baiter

Sturridge >>> Walcott
Benteke > Giroud

Neither of those are up for debate.

Costa > Walcott
Remy > Giroud

Remy vs Giroud is debatable.

Apologies for not living in a dream-world where Arsenal have the best players in every position.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Sturridge >>> Walcott
Benteke > Giroud

Neither of those are up for debate.

Costa > Walcott
Remy > Giroud

Remy vs Giroud is debatable.
Wait, is this for real?
you really feel benteke is better than giroud?
you really think sturridge is better than walcott?
wow.
this Costa better than walcott?
Remy better than giroud??

my god.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wait, is this for real?
you really feel benteke is better than giroud?
you really think sturridge is better than walcott?
wow.
this Costa better than walcott?
Remy better than giroud??

my god.

cc @say yes

The only ones Ill argue are.

Remy > Giroud
Benteke > Giroud

The rest I agree with.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Sturridge is better than Walcott as a ST. I love Theo up front but come on. Sturridge is absolutely lethal in front of goal.

Benteke and Giroud are about even for me.

Costa is a c*nt.

Remy is pretty decent but I'd rather Giroud.

Our strike force when fit and firing is very good. No way would I go as far as to say we've got the best strikeforce in the league though.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Sturridge is better than Walcott as a ST. I love Theo up front but come on. Sturridge is absolutely lethal in front of goal.

Benteke and Giroud are about even for me.

Costa is a c*nt.

Remy is pretty decent but I'd rather Giroud.

Our strike force when fit and firing is very good. No way would I go as far as to say we've got the best strikeforce in the league though.
Sturridge needs to be fit to play first, and then he needs to replicate his form without suarez next to him, until then walcott is the better player imo.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sturridge v Walcott isn't even a debate.

Benteke v Giroud, you give the edge to Benteke given his tremendous scoring record in a more limited environment than Giroud.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sturridge needs to be fit to play first, and then he needs to replicate his form without suarez next to him, until then walcott is the better player imo.
Theo needs to stay fit and actually do something at CF over a period of time, Sturridge has scored goals from CF all his career.

say yes

forum master baiter
cc @say yes

The only ones Ill argue are.

Remy > Giroud
Benteke > Giroud

The rest I agree with.

Remy is personal preference, can understand disagreement there but I wouldn't have much between him and Giroud either way. He's actually been pretty impressive whenever he plays for Chelsea tbh.

Benteke is a much better player than Giroud.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Since this thread is bumped Ive got to get something off my chest.

I'm still annoyed that when Gibbs equalized, he rarely scores, yet he let out a celebrate for a quick second but he looked to get back towards the center circle and get back to business for the win right away. Giroud on the other hand ran over to celebrate like Arsenal won the CL and tried to hold Gibbs there to celebrate the goal....which he the goalscorer was no longer looking to celebrate himself.

Home game, vs your big rival, when 3 points would put us top for the first time...a draw wasn't good enough and Gibbs understood that, the rest of the team understood that (nobody else was celebrating with Gibbs, Flamini rushed to get the ball out of the net), but Giroud our starting CF missed that/didnt understand that and was busy doing a knee slide. It annoys me.

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom