• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: The Arsenal v Tottenham (H) | Nov 8, 16.00, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Theo needs to stay fit and actually do something at CF over a period of time, Sturridge has scored goals from CF all his career.

Not sure how true this is, he was only given an extended run up front by Liverpool. He played up top for Bolton for a few games I suppose. Other than that he's been largely used out wide.

blaze_of_glory

Not sure how true this is, he was only given an extended run up front by Liverpool. He played up top for Bolton for a few games I suppose. Other than that he's been largely used out wide.
Yeah really wide. Way out wide past the sidelines, down the tunnel and in the physio room. Has all the qualities to excel there for a long time as well.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Sturridge >>> Walcott
Benteke > Giroud

Neither of those are up for debate.

Costa > Walcott
Remy > Giroud

Remy vs Giroud is debatable.

Apologies for not living in a dream-world where Arsenal have the best players in every position.

Sturridge is better than Walcott when in form and not injured, the thing is he's injured nearly all the time right now and I know a few Scousers who want to flog him because of that. He's basically their Wilshere

Benteke is quicker than Giroud, more agile and maybe a better finisher. But Giroud has a better first touch and link up play. Giroud is outscoring Benteke this season and last too.

Costa has performed worse than Walcott and Giroud this year so far. We'll see where he is by the end of the year but so far poor.

Remy is like comparing Giroud to Walcott, completely different and Mourinho just doesn't fancy him.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
@MaraDon's response to most things that he doesn't agree with is usually 'WOW!!', as if you've just compared Aaron Lennon to Messi or something!
tumblr_mt357uzZyE1rr883co1_400.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Sturridge is better than Walcott when in form and not injured, the thing is he's injured nearly all the time right now and I know a few Scousers who want to flog him because of that. He's basically their Wilshere

This is a bomb-proof response.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Sp**s always looked comical under most of those manager in North London derbies, far from it under Potchy.

Don't forget Potchy came to the Emirates and wiped the floor with Arsenal last season.

:) Mate , I still have that match on my digital box they weren't even competitive . Only thing Porky wiped , was the buffet trays at the Emirates . Apparently the food at the Sp**s canteen is **** too .

Mastadon

Established Member
I dont think Pinocchio is any better then your average Spuds manager over the last few years. Maybe they are a bit better in big games but still going to finish in the usual spot outside the top 4.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Tbf Gibbs has scored two belters that standout - one was vs Swansea

And the other vs Anderlecht was a beauty too.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I dont think Pinocchio is any better then your average Spuds manager over the last few years. Maybe they are a bit better in big games but still going to finish in the usual spot outside the top 4.
You have to see what happens next season with their managers, generally they're closer to the relegation zone at this time of the season in their second year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom