• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: WBA vs Arsenal - SAT 21st NOV - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilursin

WBA vs ARSENAL - SAT 21st NOV - 15:00

Internationals are over!

My country bottled it in the playoffs and will not be seen in next years European Championship, so i am thrilled to be able to watch some real fotball again with the prem back on this weekend. Since no one else bothered to create this thread, i thought hmm, why not do it myself.

3 POINTS and nothing less, with some potential players coming back from injury aswell this could be a good weekend.

Not 100 % sure where we are at with the injuries, but Hector seems to be the one most likely to come back and start this weekends game.

During the internationals both Cazorla and Giroud scored.

Potential Lineup:

Cech
Bellering - Kos - Gab/Per - Monreal
Coq - Cazorla
Campbell - Özil - Sanchez
Giroud

Last edited:

Banks

Would be a tough game because pulis knows how to fustrate Arsenal with his team setup and tactics. But I see this game ending 1-0 but could swing anyway though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Ramsey and Bellerin will start this game. Alexis need to stay home he already tired and played 180 minutes for Chile need to take some rest.

Jerome_Gooner

Cech
Bellerin - Per - Koscielny - Monreal
Coquelin - Cazorla
Ramsey - Özil - Ox
Giroud
Bench : Ospina, Debuchy, Gibbs, Gabriel, Flamini, Campbell, Sanchez

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
tumblr_n31ullBCX31qapk2qo1_250.gif

for a win.

africe

Cech
Bellerin Per Kos Monreal
Santi Coq
Ramsey Özil Chamberlain
Giroud​

Think we need to rest Sanchez here, been running on fumes since Bayern at home. Hopefully Bellerin, Ramsey and Ox haven't suffered any setbacks.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Real football is back! Woohoo. Can't wait.

Hopefully, some of the injured lot will make their return.

Any news on the injuries-I guess we'll start to see training pics tomorrow after Wenger's presser.

Jazz

Defiantly should rest Sanchez so he doesn't break down in the long run. He's not exactly useful ATM anyways.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I'm going to this game, tickets for a home seat were only £20 with a student discount, rude not to.

Anyway, I think we'll win. Pulis tends to play 4-4-2 at home and we'll get plenty of space in the middle, Fletcher's legs aren't what they used to be. Good game for Santi after his unfortunate one against Sp**s. Rondon will be a threat, so will Berahino if he turns up. Still, nothing Kos can't handle (hope he feels a bit better.)

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow's fitness update from Arsène. If all is well I'd go;

Cech
Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny Monreal
Cazorla Coquelin
Chamberlain Özil Ramsey
Giroud

Subs: Ospina, Debuchy, Gibbs, Mertesacker, Arteta, Campbell, Sanchez.

Enough quality in the above team to get a victory. I think it's important we give Gabriel a run of games, he needs to get used to these kind of fixtures away from home. We've got a good record at The Hawthorns, the fresh players should be chomping at the bit to make an impression. Going for a 0-2, Giroud and Özil to score.

COYYGGGGG!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
I'm going to this game, tickets for a home seat were only £20 with a student discount, rude not to.

Anyway, I think we'll win. Pulis tends to play 4-4-2 at home and we'll get plenty of space in the middle, Fletcher's legs aren't what they used to be. Good game for Santi after his unfortunate one against Sp**s. Rondon will be a threat, so will Berahino if he turns up. Still, nothing Kos can't handle (hope he feels a bit better.)

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow's fitness update from Arsène. If all is well I'd go;

Cech
Cazorla Coquelin
Chamberlain Özil Ramsey
Giroud

Enough quality in the above team to get a victory. I think it's important we give Gabriel a run of games, he needs to get used to these kind of fixtures away from home. We've got a good record at The Hawthorns, the fresh players should be chomping at the bit to make an impression. Going for a 0-2, Giroud and Özil to score.

COYYGGGGG!
I'd put Ramsey on the other side, the way he complements Bellerin is key to our early successes. And Ox would be aided by Nacho's strong defensive qualities.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Even if Ramsey is available I don't think he'll start. The last two times he came back from a muscle injury, Wenger eased him back in with substitute appearances.

say yes

forum master baiter

Cech
Cazorla Coquelin
Chamberlain Özil Ramsey
Giroud

COYYGGGGG!

I think we'll win but 'Plenty of space' is optimistic. Pulis will park the bus big time.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Happy that the international matches is done for now and we can get back to what matters most, 1-3 victory to the Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom