• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2019/20

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Qarabag, Seville, Copenhagen, Krasnodar, PSV and Sporting up at HT, while Getafe, Rennes, Lazio, Lugano and Eintracht draw.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s got to be one of the best Celtic results in Europe since they beat prime Barcelona.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lennon > Rodgers shouts from all the Celtic fans I know (I know quite a few). Hmmm...

The general feeling is that Rodgers couldn't adapt in Europe against tougher opposition but in the league his side were good at being the flat track bullies. With Lennon he adapts for European games and they tend to get better results. Like in his first reign the 2-1 win over Barca, they also narrowly lost 2-1 in the Nou Camp to a last minute winner and they beat Spartak home and away which put them through to the last 16 of the CL. This time round they've got 10/12 points from a tricky enough group.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Fascist Lazio lose! Get in! Served them right after what they did in Glasgow 2 weeks ago.
APOEL, Basel, Cluj, Seville, Krasnodar, Lask Linz, Sporting and Liege win as well, while Lugano and Dinamo Kiev draw.

Braga, Espanyol, Manure, Feyenoord, Gladbach, St. Etienne and Wolfsburg leading in the other games. Ferencvaros, Rangers, Wolfsberger and Wolverhampton draw, instead.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Marcus Thuram is an absolute baller. Knew he'd be a hit and got him for my fantasy Bundesliga team:D

Gladbach really do have some strikeforce with him, Plea and Embolo. An upgrade on Stindl and that's grade A stuff.

Hooplehead

giphy.gif

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Braga, Espanyol, Manure, Gladbach, Rangers, Basaksehir, Gent and Wolverhampton win, while Ferencvaros, Feyenoord and St. Etienne draw.
Seville, Celtic and Manure are through.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Braga, Espanyol, Manure, Gladbach, Rangers, Basaksehir, Gent and Wolverhampton win, while Ferencvaros, Feyenoord and St. Etienne draw.
Seville, Celtic and Manure are through.

Some proper **** teams there. I thought this competition was improving as well.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Lol. During the Frankfurt Liege game, Laifis who was already on a yellow fouled Rode - definitely a yellow, maybe even a red. He then ****ed off somewhere and his teammate Cimirot went to the ref and told him he was the one who fouled Rode. The ref didn't see it properly, asked an assistant and then ended up giving yellow to decoy Cimirot. Fair play my arse. Horrible refereeing.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Lol. During the Frankfurt Liege game, Laifis who was already on a yellow fouled Rode - definitely a yellow, maybe even a red. He then ****ed off somewhere and his teammate Cimirot went to the ref and told him he was the one who fouled Rode. The ref didn't see it properly, asked an assistant and then ended up giving yellow to decoy Cimirot. Fair play my arse. Horrible refereeing.
VAR probably would have missed it as well

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Combined Arsenal-Celtic 11?
Offt, tough one. I dont think there are many on current form get into the Celtic team. So I'd be looking at more my ideal type of team.

Leno
Frimpong Jullien Holding Tierney
McGregor Guendouzi
Forrest Christie Aubameyang
Edouard

Top Bottom