• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everyone get Barnet tickets ?

thegreatbriton

Should be good. Nice weather, standing at football is good and might see Hleb.

I remeber being on here last year for the game. Runnign from Sky Sports news to the pc as the goals few in. Swore i wouldnt miss an arsenal game 15 mins up the road ever again.

thegreatbriton

I go up there when we're not playing with loadsa mates, just to hurl abuse at the keepers and the defenders. We take over the north "stand". I.e. 3 steps with an orange hand rail. About 50 of us there once. We stood there in the worst weather ever, got soaked to the skin and it resulted in 3 people getting pneumonia. But its a laugh.

koivu

I got my ticket today as well, East Terrace. Anxious to see who's out on the pitch for that one.

Ally

Thanks a bundle to the other Ally for picking up me tickets today, I will be happilly standing after a sizeable trip down!

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Ally said:
Thanks a bundle to the other Ally for picking up me tickets today, I will be happilly standing after a sizeable trip down!

Youre coming all the way from Scotland to see our reserves play at Barnet?

Fair play fella!

Aussie

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Ally said:

Fair play fella!

Yes fair play indeed. But where do you get that **** about Wright Phillips you wrote in your blog?

Ally

RockyRocastle said:

Fair play fella!

Wouldn't miss it for owt either.

And Aussie - I didn't just pull it out my arse to keep myself entertained - let's keep it at that :wink:

Aussie

Established Member
Ally said:
RockyRocastle said:

Fair play fella!

Wouldn't miss it for owt either.

And Aussie - I didn't just pull it out my arse to keep myself entertained - let's keep it at that :wink:

Its just the second time its been printed on the main site - maybe its time to get of the crack fellas :wink:

If its true though you are indeed a ****ing legend however IMO its just crap.

Ally

Even if it is utter crap then at least it's kept you entertained for a short period ;D

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom