• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...a Spanish man laughing at a black man being called fat... @GDeep™ words just get truer each day.

Also @American_Gooner ,Cesc laughing at an Arsenal league winner, can't be having this...someone needs to batter the little Chelski rat...

OIP.ppKVdYYtSFrfbGFkuEHjDgAAAA

Reactions: A_G

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Reading Alexis Sanchez agreed to a paycut to go and play football at Inter instead of bleeding his club dry.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
:lol: Had a feeling this would be the case, still going to watch tho

vantoure

:lol: Had a feeling this would be the case, still going to watch tho
Strange tweet, wonder if he watched it. I got a the complete opposite impression.

For example, he took the blame for his time at Madrid. Even acknowledged that he didn't particularly enjoy the UCL trophy nor the 2000 Euros, because he didn't play well.

Similarly blames himself for the chelsea loss to United in 2008 UCL for his penalty miss.

Other players were also complementary of him

Riou

Strange tweet, wonder if he watched it. I got a the complete opposite impression.

For example, he took the blame for his time at Madrid. Even acknowledged that he didn't particularly enjoy the UCL trophy nor the 2000 Euros, because he didn't play well.

Similarly blames himself for the chelsea loss to United in 2008 UCL for his penalty miss.

Other players were also complementary of him

What did he say about leaving Arsenal?

vantoure

What did he say about leaving Arsenal?
Lol interestingly he didn't show any remorse even considering his time at Madrid wasn't particularly good.

He stated that after helping arsenal to the title, he thought it was time to move to a "better club". I thought OUCH :lol:.

He came across as forthright and straightforward in the documentary, which is why that tweet felt strange. I didn't get a feeling of him passing the blame at all.

Riou

He stated that after helping arsenal to the title, he thought it was time to move to a "better club". I thought OUCH :lol:

He went to the club that won the Champions League, guess he got us there :lol:

He came across as forthright and straightforward in the documentary, which is why that tweet felt strange. I didn't get a feeling of him passing the blame at all.

Which club did he like playing for the most/have the most affinity towards in his career?

vantoure

He went to the club that won the Champions League, guess he got us there :lol:

Which club did he like playing for the most/have the most affinity towards in his career?

He didn't indicate. I'd forgotten he actually played for Liverpool and Westbrom.

Although he seemed to indicate that Liverpool was a fitting club for him (on loan from PSG in 2002), but there was a misunderstanding, where he wasn't sure that Liverpool wanted to sign him on a permanent basis, thus his handlers had started looking for a new club. This pissed Houllier off as well.

I do think he may have enjoyed his time at Chelsea though. Seems he and Drogba were somewhat close

Riou

He didn't indicate. I'd forgotten he actually played for Liverpool and Westbrom.

Although he seemed to indicate that Liverpool was a fitting club for him (on loan from PSG in 2002), but there was a misunderstanding, where he wasn't sure that Liverpool wanted to sign him on a permanent basis, thus his handlers had started looking for a new club. This pissed Houllier off as well.

I do think he may have enjoyed his time at Chelsea though. Seems he and Drogba were somewhat close

He was very good for Chelsea tbf.

Think we were the peak of his career though, 1997-1999 he was amazing when he settled...think him and Vieira got on very well.

vantoure

He was very good for Chelsea tbf.

Think we were the peak of his career though, 1997-1999 he was amazing when he settled...think him and Vieira got on very well.
Yeah, he his peak performance was at Arsenal. All the others were just glimpses into what he could have been. Shame really.

Wenger hinted the same in the documentary, that he peaked too early (performance wise) with a tinge of what could have been.

The documentary was a good watch, and IMO, he appears to be a level headed (maybe introverted) person, that expects respect from people. When he's disrespected he then explodes more than he should.

Wenger, Titi and Vieira all aligned with this thought too.

Interesting, he and Titi appear to be somewhat friendly. I always thought there'd be beef between them for some reason :)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I agree with @vantoure thoughts, would definitely recommend watching I thought the documentary was dope.

Tom Williams tweet is definitely weird, Anelka is extremely direct and actually takes full ownership for a lot. Very unapologetic for most of it as well.

A lot of it wasn’t new but what surprised me the most was how revered Anelka is amongst his peers. I also didn’t know all those French players were so close they literally all grew up together.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I just realized Wilshere has less than 200 games played over his entire career.

o_O

And for some reason it still feels too high.

Riou

This made me tear up, my king

The little montage of Vieira and Keane getting at each other, ending with them making the other smile is beautifully done.

Like two old rivals giving the other a nod of respect in a film or tv show.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom