• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 15/2/04

Eastrek

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet but its ironic that in the 3rd round Henry was going to be on the bench but was called in coz of Jeremies injury, and his goals n vision won us the game... then in the 5th round Reyes was going to be on the bench but was called in coz of Henry's injury and his goals put us through...maybe thats going to be the story of our campaign....

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
We have a habit of coming from behind against Chelsea. Its a pyschological problem for them. We definitely have an Indian sign over them.

Taozhe

I have a feeling Wenger did a good job at half time. That was a superb result and Chelsea who on form were one of the best defence crumpled by a newbie to the Premiership. Vieira's cooler approach in the second half clearly shows Wenger's talks did the job :)

Thumbs up to the best manager and team in the EPL. My dad thought they were exciting to watch and kept praising Arsenal(he doesnt watch football much)

thegame24

Established Member
Is it just me, or does anybody else think John Terry and Scott Parker have a face you would just love to punch.

Same with Ole solksjaer and Quinten Fortune, but especially Parker and Terry.

VCC

Q: When is £20 million better than £120 million?

For answer, read any match report for today's game. :wink:

thegame24

Established Member
VCC said:
Q: When is £20 million better than £120 million?

For answer, read any match report for today's game. :wink:

LOL you should put that in a chels forum check out their reaction.

thegame24

Established Member
I forgot to give props to VIEIRA.

Early in the season i was doubting whether he was a good captain, but since his come back he has been FANTASTIC especially when we are behind.

What a player. If Reyes hadnt scored today i would have said Vieira Man of the Match.

Bergkamp
Pires
Edu
Gilberto

were also great.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What a game.
Durkin, in my view Well I call him the gerkin :) my sense of humour .
At the game, Lot of fans stood up where I was in the North Bank.
This made it hard for me to see , Im not tall.
We sung alot, by the way next fan day is against Charlton.
The way we played first half, my BP must of been sky high, what with the free kicks the gerkin gave to the blues of London.
The last half of the game, we just were so much better.
Reyes scored and the stadium erupted singing his song.
4 minutes off added time and I must of aged 100 years , it seemed so much longer then the extra 4 minutes.
feeling well walking on air.
Hoping for a home draw but not against Liverpool or Manchester United.

Mark

Established Member
vieira's tackle and pass with the outside of his foot to set up reyes for his 2nd goal sums up what vieira is all about and how damn important he is for us. that is vieira at his best, what an inspirational captain. and reyes - fantastic goals.

Eastrek

When was the last time we lost an FA Cup game on ENGLISH turf without the aid of a penalty shoot-out?
Is it Leeds at Highbury? When Wallace scored?

AFCG7

Established Member
Bergkamp was bloody brilliant .. as long as we have him we can afford to give Titi a rest in some games.. our number 10 may not have scored but he is friggin brilliant!

A

Anonymous

Very good Win, and a great strike from the Young lad!
Looks like he will be class when he picks up the pace of the Premierleague.

Mark

Established Member
clichy once again looked impressive when he came on, almost set up pires to seal the game. saw him making a run and he is damn fast! i keep saying it, but i do like the look of this kid.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
Where was Frank Lampard in the second half? Did he even see the ball?

Lampard had a pretty decent first half but in the second Vieira showed his class and took control of proceedings and put in an inspirational performance. On that kind of form Vieira is simply untouchable.

Mark

Established Member
vieira was immense in the second half. dominated completely, made that midfield his. lampard never got a look in.

A

Anonymous

I have to say, Arsenal played really well. Reyes took his chances well and i can understand why wenger got him.

this kid has pace, skill and can shoot. his movement and finding the space is incrediable.

i thought wenger screwed up by buying reyes, but i hold up my hands and say he has done wonders. he is still learning the team and only played a couple of games but he can be something special.

It became evident that its not Henry that makes this tick , its PIRES !!!

What will we do without him :mrgreen:

AFCG7

Established Member
I thought Edu came on and that changed things as well..
He was running the ball around very nicely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom