• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 28/01/06

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 342
  • Views 14,280

Biggus

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
Ooooo I luuurved that result - played really, really, really badly and still won :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get (Got) IN!!!

Cannot believe someone saying we deserved to win that :lol:

Some people have no sense of the exquisit.......I believe its not enough just to beat them but to torture and/or humiliate them is better, although a 5-0 win would have been ok, the manner of our victory delivered the maximum pain/distress to their supporters as it increased their sense of rage and injustice 8) now they know how we felt after our unbeaten run was so cruelly and unjustly ended, Fungie got his-Fat Sam will get his and oh yes Maureenhoe will get his to the laughter of millions......Revenge is sweet :D

lutaayam

The_Prince007 said:
Kha0z said:
One minute he's invisible, the next minute he's a quite decent defensive wall.

So as from today his name should be Mathieu "partly-invisible defensive wall" Flamini!! :lol:

Heh..heh.. :D The nay sayers are slowly beginning to acknowlegde Flamini's contributions. I predict that it wont be long before everybody here starts singing his praises. You can put me on the record for that.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom