• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
r

Referee
Andre Marriner

Team News
Arsenal: Leno, Mari, Mustafi, Chambers, Martinelli out
Liverpool: Matip, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain out; Alexander-Arnold 50/50

Possible Lineup
Untitled.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If I was Arteta I'd treat this like a pre-season friendly baring in mind we haven't had any. Obviously I know it's a 'trophy' but being prepared for this season is far more important.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just seems like a potential injury fest.

Could of just delayed, awarded it as a draw or when we play Liverpool. With no gate receipts or tickets to give out the fixture has no point.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
This will be a fairly interesting match. Hopefully Arteta will try a 4-3-3 and we can see where the team is at right now.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I want us to win and in a way, we need to just to shut up the chat before the season has even started. More than anything, I want to see a functioning defence and a non suicidal midfield. COYG.

Ewarwoowar

Not expecting too much from this game, squad wise for this match I fear we'll be predominantly placing our duds in the shop window.

Little cameos from the likes of Auba, Willian, Pepe and the like from possibly 70 mins mark onwards.

I'm sure we'll play with spirit tho'

Edit- Can Auba play, or is he self isolating?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really shouldn't be held this year so it can give us and Liverpool more time to prepare for this season. i'll be pissed if we get a bad injury. i'm expecting Saliba Willian ESR to start something to look forward to.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It will be good to see Saliba finally make his debut. I think we're see Willian too. I think Leno will play but that doesn't mean he'll start vs Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom