• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

In other news, Mourinho blamed the ball today for Sp**s result in his post-match interview.

Yeah that’s right.

It’s happening.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He was excellent for us, better goals per minute record than Hazard.
Effective player for sure but not sure if excellent is the best way to describe his Arsenal career.

All things considered it was a successful career but feel like there’s a certain level of talent required before you can say they were excellent.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I move we bully all the people that wanted Ancelotti here.

carlo-04.jpg

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Effective player for sure but not sure if excellent is the best way to describe his Arsenal career.

All things considered it was a successful career but feel like there’s a certain level of talent required before you can say they were excellent.

Remember this ? :rofl:

Bj9N.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

See kids, this is why you never rely on Everton for your bait posting.

Tough scene.

monkey-holding-letter-l-260nw-24753703.jpg

Actually no, this post is a giant fat L as well. On a weekend where games are starting a minute later to draw attention to mental health issues, it’s not helpful to get drawn into point scoring arguments where no one wins and only brings negativity to fellow Arsenal fans.

Point is, football fluctuates so much that we’re all inevitably proven right and wrong at one time or another. I’m all for positive and constructive debate, one of the best things about AM is sharing in victories and losses, but also discussing football at a much higher level than we do in our day to day lives.

However getting drawn into these arguments over bullsh*t that doesn’t matter doesn’t add anything to the forum other than negativity so I’m sorry.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Actually no, this post is a giant fat L as well. On a weekend where games are starting a minute later to draw attention to mental health issues, it’s not helpful to get drawn into point scoring arguments where no one wins and only brings negativity to fellow Arsenal fans.

Point is, football fluctuates so much that we’re all inevitably proven right and wrong at one time or another. I’m all for positive and constructive debate, one of the best things about AM is sharing in victories and losses, but also discussing football at a much higher level than we do in our day to day lives.

However getting drawn into these arguments over bullsh*t that doesn’t matter doesn’t add anything to the forum other than negativity so I’m sorry.

I'm I missing something here?

Top Bottom