• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Saturday, January 9 | KO: 17:30 UTC | BBC One

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,720
  • Views 75,867

Who Will Go Through To Round 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's play Aubamawang

I don’t like it at all but I respect the cunning nature. On the eve of extra time getting the key man sent off - in fact in hindsight he was justified in doing it because he scored the winning goal :lol:
Cunning or not, it was surely still attempting to deceive the match official, so shouldn't he get banned for that?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
One thing that made me laugh.

I think it was Cedric who tweaked his knee or ankle first half.

Murphy on commentary was going ''I don't think he'll be able to run that off'' at the exact same time he was saying that the camera showed Cedric literally running at full pace :lol::lol:

frankgm

VAR got it right. ESR. It wasn’t a yellow it wasn’t even a free kick! :mad:

Tiny tots desperately saying ESR is a thug? They have myopia..Doherty gets a 2nd yellow and is red carded :red:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The draws for the fourth and fifth round are coming up in 10 minutes.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s mad. Go to a lot of Shrewsbury games and every now and then got season tickets :lol:

Of course they play Arsenal the one year there’s no fans :facepalm:

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom