• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Blackpool v Arsenal | January 5, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
OK so you're talking smack about a kid because some random internet forum person is hyping him up - makes sense :lol:

Yeah as you deducted yourself I have no life apart from smacking about a kid on a random internet forum. What do you do on the internet?

Btw did you honestly thought Nketiah performed? He had some good runs but that’s about it, maybe he should think about changing the sport.

Rumour

For anyone still wondering why Blackpool fans are boycotting/protesting, just know that the Oystons - father/son Owen and Karl in particular - make Stan Kroenke look like Arsenal's fairy godmother in comparison :lol:

For all the American owner's faults, neither he nor Josh has (to my knowledge) been convicted and imprisoned for raping a teenage girl, ordered to pay a business partner over £30M for mismanagement, verbally abused and sued their own team's fans etc.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Good clean sheeeeeeet at last.

K3wtedGA_400x400.jpg

Cech - 6
Jenkinson - 6
Lichsteiner - 5
Sokratis - 7
Kolasinac - 6
Elneny - 6
Ramsey - 6
Willock - 8
Nketiah - 6
Maitland-Niles - 6
Iwobi - 7

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Yeah as you deducted yourself I have no life apart from smacking about a kid on a random internet forum. What do you do on the internet?

Btw did you honestly thought Nketiah performed? He had some good runs but that’s about it, maybe he should think about changing the sport.

Yeah I actually thought he was pretty promising. The fact that he got into a load of goal scoring positions, he showed great pace, ability to hold the ball with his back to goal and decent movement.

The raw ingredients are there for a decent player but I've watched football long enough to know that talent alone isn't enough to make it at the highest level.

Marmaduke

Did he? I didn't even realize he was playing until I checked the lineup after 70 minutes. Really is an enigma. Stellar against Liverpool, quiet in this.

He faded a bit later in the game but I thought when he was involved he did well. Maybe I'm just biased, I just like the way he plays. Pretty composed and intelligent. Definitely not a head down and run kind of guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom