• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guendouzi seems to have stopped doing all that stupid **** he was doing. Hes arguably the best player on pitch right now.

Willock, Saka, Martinelli and Nketiah have been excellent aswell. Wish Nelson was on the pitch with them. Very impressive, as terrible as Bournemouth have been. Can only beat what's in front of you and Arsenal have struggled to do that lately.

There’s games with Guendouzi where teams can’t lay a glove on him, he just picks up space and runs the show.

Such a scary talent, in four years he’s going to be up there with the best.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I know its a fantastic performance, but the biggest thing for me is the improvement in Guen's positioning. Hopefully its not just a one-off, because that would be so encouraging for the future.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Saka should take playing at LB very seriously. Think coming onto the ball later rather than playing in the half spaces suits his capabilities better. Hope he doesn't view it as a slight on his ability either. When you are very good at full-back, you can almost reorient the team to play through you anyway.
What are half spaces?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why is Peter Drury not BT’s main commentator, rather than that fat **** Fletcher?

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Gotta admit didn't expect much from Douzi or Eddie. My record is probably as bad as GDeeps at this stage.

Douzi in particular really impressed.

Pepe also showing some good touches, his turn and move before shooting in the side net showing the both good and bad side

Impact

Established Member
What are half spaces?

Visualization-of-SciSports-half-spaces-and-flanks.png

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Saka as a left back once he bulks up a bit and nails his stamina will be unfair.

Got that top tier crossing already, Trent was a winger first...

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Im not sure, for all this hype around him he hasnt exactly attracted any bids from other clubs. He is without a doubt better than mustafi, i would put him in the same catergory as clark at newcastle.

Might be, I haven't watched a lot of him. From what I've seen he is smart, good anticipation and nice left foot.

But there could be something in others not bidding. Especially Utd who opted for 80 million Maguire instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom