• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feeling for @GDeep™ could just imagine him peeping in some strangers window, praying for that late equaliser to go in, so he could say he was proved right in some way...on to next week, my friend!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EPUdrEYU4AA1h2B

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mustafi's injury has probably saved his Arsenal career. I bet Mari is unveiled tomorrow. Good win. Let's move on.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Martinez has all the qualities you’d want in a keeper but I don’t think he can handle the big games.

Looks so nervy whenever he’s played for us, last year when the pressure was off he was quality but this year he’s gone to pieces.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Martinez - 4
Bellerin - 6
Mustafi - 7
Sokratis - 7
Saka - 9
Xhaka - 6 (Nearly a 5, had some really good defensive actions towards the end)
Guendouzi - 8
Willock - 7
Pepe - 6
Nketiah - 7
Martinelli - 7

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The 2nd half only got 1 shot but wasted too many good attacks it's look similar story every game. things need massively improve in next few months.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Martinez has all the qualities you’d want in a keeper but I don’t think he can handle the big games.

Looks so nervy whenever he’s played for us, last year when the pressure was off he was quality but this year he’s gone to pieces.

He's a bum mate.

10 years at Arsenal with what, 20 apps? Not a serious footballer.

Reactions: A_G

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We have some bloody good young players. Guendouzi, Saka, Martinelli, Nketiah, Willock, Tierney, AMN and Saliba to join in the summer. The future looks good.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pepe really needs to learn to recognise when he isn't in the right moment for some of his brilliance and to release the ball quickly.

Holding the ball up on the wing at the half way line is pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom