• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
In the first goal, Arsenal made 22 touches before to score. If Arsenal can play like in the first half, we could be top 4, no doubt

Pepes blue pill

Fuc king hell @GDeep™ was moaning when I was on here before the game and he is still moaning now im back afterwards, Im taking an educated guess that he did nothing but moan during the game

So strange for a liverpool fan to be miserable when they are gonna win their first title in 3 decades and do it unbeaten

GDeep™

League is very weak
Fuc king hell @GDeep™ was moaning when I was on here before the game and he is still moaning now im back afterwards, Im taking an educated guess that he did nothing but moan during the game

So strange for a liverpool fan to be miserable when they are gonna win their first title in 3 decades and do it unbeaten

It’s not moaning it’s frustration. People jump on me when I say we need to sign some good players or we’re ****ed again next season.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He’s gonna be the best fullback in the world. Might even make my ‘he won’t make it as a winger’ prediction look stupid.

I see a decent winger, but potentially top class fullback tbh, his skillset seems much better suited for an offensive lb..

Still very young so a lot of room to improve too.

Pepes blue pill

You copied me didn’t you :lol:

I was only reverse jinxing ffs.

No :lol: I expected arsenal to put out their strongest side and bmouth to put out a 2nd string, it was basically the xhaka matteo partnership that made me change :( only put on half of what i had on arsenal so im gonna take it as a victory

Pepes blue pill

It’s not moaning it’s frustration. People jump on me when I say we need to sign some good players or we’re ****ed again next season.

Ok I will take back my statement, I shouldnt of commented without knowing what you bellends were doing whilst I was away, my bad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought Papa was very good in that second half when we were under pressure, couple of very important blocks...Ceballos looked decent when he came on too, but Willock was my fav tonight...love having a central midfielder who can run with the damn ball!

Riou

Xhaka moving to left back, allowing Saka space to attack...I noticed us trying this against Sheffield United, but you can really see that it is being worked on in training, and I love this...Arteta is smart, man.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka moving to left back, allowing Saka space to attack...I noticed us trying this against Sheffield United, but you can really see that it is being worked on in training, and I love this...Arteta is smart, man.

Bellerin tucking inside is a clever little tactic too. His runs looked much more penetrating centrally rather than on the touch line.

So impressed with Arteta.

Riou

article-2231785-02665F540000044D-740_468x325.jpg

image.jpg

8881a75f131ac08a2a46e61e8c8763e1da548bd48cccadde897753fd9e0c4ebc_1.jpg

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He was actually.

Just can't trust him at this point...like Sting trusting Ric Flair over and over again, despite him constantly beating the **** out of him with The Horsemen :lol:
Sting's whole schtick was basically him getting betrayed by people:rofl:(Except when he became the silent crow for a year)
Watched the Royal Rumble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom