FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Jan 22, 2020.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Jan 27, 2020.
  1. Arsenal Win

68.9%
  2. Draw (Go to a replay)

24.4%
  3. Bournemouth Win

6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Make

Make Active Member

In the first goal, Arsenal made 22 touches before to score. If Arsenal can play like in the first half, we could be top 4, no doubt

2. Plutarch

Plutarch Well-Known Member

An away win at a premier league ground and mostly a good performance. We're improving, our players are looking better, and we're better organised. Nothing to complain about.

3. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Fuc king hell @GDeep™ was moaning when I was on here before the game and he is still moaning now im back afterwards, Im taking an educated guess that he did nothing but moan during the game

So strange for a liverpool fan to be miserable when they are gonna win their first title in 3 decades and do it unbeaten

4. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

He was like them in France though. Final third player, goals and assists

Ashybashy86 likes this.
  5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

It’s not moaning it’s frustration. People jump on me when I say we need to sign some good players or we’re ****ed again next season.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  6. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

I see a decent winger, but potentially top class fullback tbh, his skillset seems much better suited for an offensive lb..

Still very young so a lot of room to improve too.

Taylor Gang Gunners likes this.
  7. Pepes blue pill

No :lol: I expected arsenal to put out their strongest side and bmouth to put out a 2nd string, it was basically the xhaka matteo partnership that made me change :( only put on half of what i had on arsenal so im gonna take it as a victory

8. Pepes blue pill

Ok I will take back my statement, I shouldnt of commented without knowing what you bellends were doing whilst I was away, my bad

9. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

10. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

mertesacker

11. The White Pelè

The White Pelè Well-Known Member

If only we could play like we did in the first half for the whole game we would be a great team.

Plutarch likes this.
  12. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Thought Papa was very good in that second half when we were under pressure, couple of very important blocks...Ceballos looked decent when he came on too, but Willock was my fav tonight...love having a central midfielder who can run with the damn ball!

13. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Why bother replying to @GDeep™ the guy put money on Arsenal losing today. Just a casual liverpool fan trolling fans of the best team in the world on the best football fan forum in the world.

14. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Xhaka moving to left back, allowing Saka space to attack...I noticed us trying this against Sheffield United, but you can really see that it is being worked on in training, and I love this...Arteta is smart, man.

15. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

Bellerin tucking inside is a clever little tactic too. His runs looked much more penetrating centrally rather than on the touch line.

So impressed with Arteta.

krackpot and Riou like this.
  16. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

Wy BothEr RepLingZ to gDe3p BuT Let mE MeNshuN HiM

18. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Let me put a stereotype to bed you’re no doctor that’s for sure.

19. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

He died for the Colombian curse to end.

20. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

Sting's whole schtick was basically him getting betrayed by people:rofl:(Except when he became the silent crow for a year)
    Watched the Royal Rumble?

Riou likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.