• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can see us fielding a strong team for this one. Not even a bit worried about this game. We are winning this.
After our 33 shots and 16 on target last year and still them managing to beat us 3-1 with four shots on target, 8 overall and with 25% possession, ( FYI, that Ji -Sung- Park goal for their win a few years back still brings me nightmares) I can never be too confident with a win against this lot! High time their honeymoon comes to an end though! How nice it would be to defeat them when their stock is this high like they've done to us before and return them back to earth . Let's smash these bastards for once! 6-1 to the good guys. COYG

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
After our 33 shots and 16 on target last year and still them managing to beat us 3-1 with four shots on target, 8 overall and with 25% possession, ( FYI, that Ji -Sung- Park goal for their win a few years back still brings me nightmares) I can never be too confident with a win against this lot! High time their honeymoon comes to an end though! How nice it would be to defeat them when their stock is this high like they've done to us before and return them back to earth . Let's smash these bastards for once! 6-1 to the good guys. COYG

Is that the game where Chamberlain was on fire, Wenger took him off for Arshavin and Van Persie looked at the boss as if he was going mental?

Is that the game where Chamberlain was on fire, Wenger took him off for Arshavin and Van Persie looked at the boss as if he was going mental?
I recon it is. That was actually when I started feeling Wenger could no longer take us forward. It felt as if one big wig had placed serious money on a United win and he was told if they lost he would get the sack :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No. The game you're referring too was in 2012. Chamberlain went off at 1-1 when he was flying as you said. Arshavin came on, played ****, didn't do his job properly defending his corner and the winner was scored by the player he was supposed to be marking.....Welbeck.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
No. The game you're referring too was in 2012. Chamberlain went off at 1-1 when he was flying as you said. Arshavin came on, played ****, didn't do his job properly defending his corner and the winner was scored by the player he was supposed to be marking.....Welbeck.

What season was it that Park scored the winner then?

That lot have beaten us way too often at home for my liking in the past 10 years. Feels like we've had a horrible home record against them since the Champions League semi-final, relatively speaking of course. I just don't think we should have lost as many home games against them as we did.

rich 1990

What season was it that Park scored the winner then?

That lot have beaten us way too often at home for my liking in the past 10 years. Feels like we've had a horrible home record against them since the Champions League semi-final, relatively speaking of course. I just don't think we should have lost as many home games against them as we did.
Can't remember the goal exactly. Park scored against us all the time:lol: They beat us 3-1 in January 2010, maybe it was that one.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Can't remember the goal exactly. Park scored against us all the time:lol: They beat us 3-1 in January 2010, maybe it was that one.

According to United's website, United have beaten us at home more times than any other side. 8 wins in total

Off the top of my head, perhaps 4 of those have come in the past few years.

rich 1990

According to United's website, United have beaten us at home more times than any other side. 8 wins in total

Off the top of my head, perhaps 4 of those have come in the past few years.
Ffs, I think I'll leave you to dwell on those games:lol: Trying my best to suppress them.

Some of those games have been absolute shambles.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Ffs, I think I'll leave you to dwell on those games:lol: Trying my best to suppress them.

Nah mate, I can't suffer alone.

From 2008 to 2014, we played them 18 times and only won twice, a streak that includes 4 back to back defeats. That streak doesn't even include the 8-2. There's also a near 3 year winless run against them for good measure.

rich 1990

Nah mate, I can't suffer alone.

From 2008 to 2014, we played them 18 times and only won twice, a streak that includes 4 back to back defeats. That streak doesn't even include the 8-2. There's also a near 3 year winless run against them for good measure.
One more and you're going on the ignored list.

Last year took the piss. Their luck runs out tomorrow.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That 2-1 in 2014 where we absolutely battered them was tasty.

All of those glorious chances down the sh*tter, a serious Wilshere injury and two breakaway goals against on the counter.

Vintage.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Almunia palming a Nani cross into his own net>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom