• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Say what you want, but he is the profile of player we need. Pogba ran away from 4 of our midfielders because they simply aren't fast or dynamic enough. The way AMN just matched him for pace and just put his body in the way to come away from the ball. You MUST have that in central midfield. United just sat deep. Xhaka played the pass and stood still every time even though he had space to run into.

Pogba took that ball from his own half and left Özil, Torreira who was ahead of him, Guendouzi and Ramsey for dead.

Get with the times. Buy two way players who can sprint forwards and backwards.

Nkunku is a 21 year old reserve player. Stop playing Fifa and get in the real world, he's a prospect with good hair, he isn't gonna come in and turn the team around.

Marmaduke

If anyone thinks Wenger got a raw deal, then Emery is getting a raw deal as well.
Whatever the conclusion of the season is I don't think there is much point in really giving Emery a real review until 2nd season once he has a season under his belt and time to properly tinker without injuries.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Just look how Juan Mata Beard will pretend to be our friend and act all friendly and sympathetic next few weeks.

Good spy

08273ff3c0ce8ff1506c91e237c05d7f_400x400.jpeg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So let's see the defense we have at the moment are niles Lich musti mavro kola monreal :rofl:.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I remember when the consensus was that we had great players and it was Wenger holding them back with his outdated management and tactics.
That was proven when he had prime Cazorla, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Monreal, Cazorla, Özil and Alexis yet lost the league to Leicester

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yeah, criticising Wenger for years and years of the same mistakes is the same as calling Emery **** after 6 months in the job

Don't think anybody really wants him out, not seriously anyway.

He's done some stupid ****. How can you deny that?

I liked what he did prior to the United away game. Then everything went to **** with some ridiculous decisions.

blaze_of_glory

If we're talking about injuries, then I agree. Wenger did get caned unfairly when we lost due to the squad being decimated, but it was just the same old crap and people were tired of the whole thing. I don't even know the point of bringing up Wenger anyway. If anyone thinks Wenger got a raw deal, then Emery is getting a raw deal as well, and you should be defending Emery.
Yeah fair. Though I will admit I miss how we (at least tried) to play under Wenger. If Unai can be successful with his approach then good, but it's not as inspiring for me so far.

Pragmatism is for real life. This is football.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nkunku is a 21 year old reserve player. Stop playing Fifa and get in the real world, he's a prospect with good hair, he isn't gonna come in and turn the team around.

Where in my post did I say he would do that? I said he is the profile we should be looking for. i.e a central midfielder with pace who can tackle, dribble , shoot and pass. Not a midfielder who can only pass, or only make runs forward, but can never get back.

You also have no idea what Nkunku would do in our team also.

Marmaduke

The one thing I will say conclusively. Linegard (however you spell that rat's name) is my least favorite active player at the moment.

HBL

Established Member
They had four shots on target, only the ones that were involved in their goals. Yet we're the ones that don't create anything and Emery is the Spanish Mourinho, no one gives a sh*t if you finish them. Sure United aren't crying about their lack of chances, saw some fans on here and twitter last weekend that they were concerned because we didn't create enough in the second half :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom