• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
What are people's thoughts on AMN tonight? It was sort of a trial for his place at RB the rest of the season. Personally I can't say I have confidence in him right now, he doesn't look to me like a player about to take the situation by the scruff of the neck. He seems to me to be in the same place he's been in for about a year already: too good for youth football but not quite at it for this level.
Thought he was really bad honestly. Used to think that he might have a future as a RB but I seriously doubt that now. Lacks focus and is too nonchalant

arsmile

Established Member
you wonder if this sudden culture change to high impact running/closing has an impact on the sudden overload of injuries as soon as we're half way through the season...

mind you we got just as many injuries before when the tactic was basically standing still out of possession

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
What are people's thoughts on AMN tonight? It was sort of a trial for his place at RB the rest of the season. Personally I can't say I have confidence in him right now, he doesn't look to me like a player about to take the situation by the scruff of the neck. He seems to me to be in the same place he's been in for about a year already: too good for youth football but not quite at it for this level.

Seriously disappointing. I was expecting him to take major steps this season. Way too casual in a bad way too, need to fix up.

HBL

Established Member
At least we only have 72 hours until the next game.

Getting sick of playing well against United and somehow losing, can't stand their arrogant fan base either. They just played on the counter today like Jose did, fortunately for them every shot on target went in.

We need a cb this window

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

The last 2 years were embarrassing. You could think Wenger was past his prime and had to go but a part of the fanbase was just hysterically shameful.

He worked in a very toxic environment, I know. If he only had the support like some other managers who never won a trophy have, he would have been much more successful even in the last seasons, imo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I like him going forwards and when he has to put in a crunching tackle.

It’s just clear he’s not a natural defender really, didn’t know to step up for the first goal for example.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Wait Lingard moonwalked for his celebration :lol: I was so pissed I missed that, why do we always have to let this **** score ffs.

Reactions: A_G

CJJ

Established Member
I unfortunately missed the game. Two questions:
1. Judging by the statistics it looked like they got a lucky win.. was that the case?

2. Is our defence ****ed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom