• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

That Vieira penalty in 2005 - pretty sweat to have "stolen" the Cup this way, especially after that shambles at OT in Oct 2004.

"He hit the ball up high, Ronaldo starts to cry"

I remember buying a Stars and Stripes outside the ground, then giving it large to the Mancs, who were sat a few rows away from me. Oh, the irony...

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

How did you get your tickets? Season ticket holder or club wembley?

Season tickets, though I only got one for the Hull game, so wound up buying two in club Wembley. Which cost as much as my season tickets for the whole year and there was as much atmosphere as the bloody moon. Though we did get a free programme each. Yay.

remains

To be fair last years final was pretty epic too. Went through every possible emotion during that football match and very nearly suffered a heart attack when Fabianski came charging out near the end. As bad as the trophy drought was it sure made you appreciate winning something again.

blaze_of_glory

Yeah I aged a few years over those 2.5 hrs. Ended drinking martinis with my brother at 1030am, hands still shaking lol.

Danskin

Established Member
As we went 2-0 down I was pretty much resigned, can't explain how **** I was feeling at that moment. The minute Cazorla scored that free-kick I went nuts - I knew then we would turn it around. Lucky for us Hull scored very early.

When Ramsey scores though, I can't even explain lol, I just went crazy. I think I might have kissed a wall. Can't recall most of it.

Anyway, great day that was. Let's hope there's none of that **** again and let's win it comfortably.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I remember saying 'the freekick wasn't meant to be taken from there' over and over again until Cazorla scored, I genuinely think I was losing the plot at 2-0.

Kos's equalising goal was the moment for me because I knew we weren't going to lose from there, lost my mind and my voice for that goal.

I'll never forgive Mert for falling over for absolutely no reason in extra time, gave me a heart attack.

Couldn't find a parking spot so when I walked into the bar people were already leaving, we losing 2-0, don't know but I felt like this was a winner for us, so

I had one of the best seats at the bar, almost no business on the bar so very easy to buy beer.

The day after was not so fun, had to study for organic chemistry final.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
My Nana had just died before the FA cup final. (3 days before, we had the funeral just the day before on the Friday.) The house was in mourning, still. The match was a pleasant distraction.

I remember when that second Hull goal went in I said to myself "This is the worst week ever,"

Arsenal never do it the easy way, but it's always much more fun in hindsight. When Ramsey scored the house lost its ****. Such a lift in a dark time.

Also should add that my family range from Arsenal/Sp**s fans, so it was a very fun atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom