• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Jack reminds me of that one uncle who get's a bit too drunk at family functions.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Today was the greatest day of my life!!! Not only because my beloved Arsenal and Arsène set a record for winning the FA Cup more than any other team and manager respectively, but also I've become a father.

Me and the wife were blessed with a healthy baby boy…our first and both the mother and the child are doing fine. Thank You

#COYG
Feel good post of the year this. Congratulations mate, you must be on cloud 9000 :D.

General

Established Member
Whoever maintains the grass at Wembley hasn't got a fecking clue and his motto must be when in doubt amputate. The grass is way too long and the ball really doesn't roll much. We strung sons incisive passes together but the playing surface left a lot to be desired and it's been like this for a long time.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Is the League Cup considered a trophy? :)

55 years since they last won the league and 25 years since their last FA Cup. Yep, they're ****.

grim_tales1

I can't bear with this '99 Giggs goal anymore, ****ing BBC/Shearer.

I thought that too, did we really need to see that goal again FFS, especially after we just won our cup and made history?! Jesus. It was a good goal but as much a case of our defenders not doing anything as it was any skill from the player.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Next year, after we win the title.

It's better to go after someone from a position of strength.

Beat the slimy rent boys and then he can go off on a foul mouthed tirade against that sham of a man and his awful team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom