• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Matt Smith looks like actor Ricky Schroder

Rick_Schroder.jpg

images

GDeep™

League is very weak
Weird that I still affiliate Cole with Arsenal? Seems like he's fully Chelsea but can't help but see him as an Arsenal guy.
Wikipedia says he won 1 league at Chelsea? That can’t be true? Won 2 with us.

His honours are even between two clubs, just the CL at Chelsea which is the big difference.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This is why I advocate dumping mediocre plonkers as soon as possible with little regard as to how it affects their career.

Wenger cared too much about these guys on a personal level
I like to give all our players a chance but the mediocre and injury prone have blighted the last decade. More of the Gervinho treatment once we know a players cant be improved

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Wikipedia says he won 1 league at Chelsea? That can’t be true? Won 2 with us.

His honours are even between two clubs, just the CL at Chelsea which is the big difference.
He's a Chelsea guy obviously. Even said he'd rather be a coach at Chelsea rather than Arsenal

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I gotta say i'm very f*cking glad we took revenge on Baku last year and smashed Chelsea, but I also gotta say that's some bad luck for Chelsea today. I mean Jesus, three players injured, a penalty and a red card, it just ain't your day.
Well you can't buy every trophy you've won in the modern era, have a detestable fan base and be a scummy club in general without the universe biting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom