• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

-giXgSFA_nOKDN5XQ_zpBUF1nNrJHzzCUNKkF_T2o1s.jpg
The guy is a natural for Alex Jones and Info Wars!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I've been rewatching the match and this win was so satisfying. Chelsea made five subs, two more than usually permitted, to no avail whatsoever. The outpouring of sympathy for the Chelsea injuries made me laugh after Walcott was stoned when on a stretcher, all the leg breaks and all the criticism of our medical teams due to fragile and assaulted players. Rarely any sympathy for us. Delighted with Xhaka getting Kovacic sent off after some of the dodgy cards he's received. The look on Azpi's face is always priceless :lol:. The deluded ramblings on the Sp**s abd chelsea forums is actually mind blowing and hilarious but as one said, we save our bribes for refs in a final. So good that we're channelling our meagre funds sensibly. Arteta winning a bigger trophy than Sp**s/Poch in 21 and 11 years respectively :rofl:. The worst Arsenal team I've seen in years winning. Lovely stuff. I just can't stop smiling.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Meh, I went from flop to very nearly pop between Pulisic grimacing mid stride and crashing to the floor. I must be a terrible fan. I’m going to take a long hard look at myself in the mirror whilst cracking off another one. There is no karma. There is nothing but joy.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Meh, I went from flop to very nearly pop between Pulisic grimacing mid stride and crashing to the floor. I must be a terrible fan. I’m going to take a long hard look at myself in the mirror whilst cracking off another one. There is no karma. There is nothing but joy.

I did have a smirk on my face when I saw him got injured, I was then even happier that old man Pedro was coming on to replace him as opposed to Hudson-Odoi, either way Pulisic was the clear danger man so was definitely happy he got injured. I mean it was a hamstring pull, not as if he broke his leg or was knocked out or something like that.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I see the Chelsea fans made a photoshop of Martinez's catch so that it looked like it was outside the box :rofl: no doubt that was the refs fault as well I assume.

Remember thinking at the time if azpilicueta didn't go off injured he was another red waiting to happen the way Auba and AMN were exploiting him running onto the balls over the top.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

I did have a smirk on my face when I saw him got injured, I was then even happier that old man Pedro was coming on to replace him as opposed to Hudson-Odoi, either way Pulisic was the clear danger man so was definitely happy he got injured. I mean it was a hamstring pull, not as if he broke his leg or was knocked out or something like that.

I'm so glad I'm not alone. A small smile formed and I slyly looked around but nobody was there to see it. I wore that smile for another hour along with my yellow ribbon :)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In my opinion all European qualification should go to league places, cups are prizes in themselves...I feel too many people still view it as a way of getting into Europe over the cup itself, which is wrong.

Depending on your position as a club, fans should value winning the FA Cup over getting Champions League...hell if I was a player I would value one FA cup medal I won with Arsenal, over constantly finishing 4th with them.

Pop Tart

Established Member
In my opinion all European qualification should go to league places, cups are prizes in themselves...I feel too many people still view it as a way of getting into Europe over the cup itself, which is wrong.

Depending on your position as a club, fans should value winning the FA Cup over getting Champions League...hell if I was a player I would value one FA cup medal I won with Arsenal, over constantly finishing 4th with them.
I get what you are saying though it is silly for a 4th or 2nd place team to be in cl when they are not champions. Just do league winners but ot will never happen

Pop Tart

Established Member
I want that too, as it will make the UEFA Cup feel important again as well...but too much money in the game for that to happen sadly.
Yeah you are spot on, and as you said we would have two great European club tournaments. Also hate the idea of 3rd place teams in cl group getting Europa spot, unfair and rewarding failure. Scrap the group as well but money rules the world

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

And nothing was ever said about Chelsea fans, particularly their Twitter admin, celebrating Alonso's TKO of Bellerin. Then the pundits themselves giving it the ol' "he just wanted it more" BS.
When my home town team, Raptors were hanging on by a thread to clinch the championship and a hobbled Kevin Durant who was putting in work went off injured, I swear you could hear the entire bar I was at erupt. It's just apart of sports.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
When my home town team, Raptors were hanging on by a thread to clinch the championship and a hobbled Kevin Durant who was putting in work went off injured, I swear you could hear the entire bar I was at erupt. It's just apart of sports.
The luckiest champs in NBA history by a country mile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom