• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
He had a lot of people fooled with his general demeanor and tryhard attitude. I was completely done with him after he scored a late equalizing goal vs Watford I think it was. We were going for the league at the time and instead of rushing back to the center circle, Giroud did an infuriating solo celebration. Ramsey was furious, trying to get the ball back.

I know footballers are selfish people who don't really care about the clubs they play for. But at that moment to put celebrating a personal achievement ahead of the club was beyond stupid.

How any Arsenal fan could take up his defence after that was beyond me. Well after the Monaco debacle to be honest, but who's counting.
Bournemouth.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Pack the midfield and have PEA as the lone striker.

Martinez
Bellerin Holding Luiz Tierney
AMN Xhaka Ceballos Torreira
Saka
PEA

David Luiz can’t play in a back four.

Arteta is always reluctant to play him in there and always reverts to a 3 with Luiz.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll not play back 4 lol we just conceded 17 shots against Watford with Chelsea we'll probably concede 30. We got no discipline our midfield too open many of our CB can't play in 4.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
This game can still save our season or confirm it as a disaster. We really need to turn up here, another pathetic performance like the Europa league final would be unacceptable.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

source.gif

Bradley wearing one of those classic (zero foreigner era) shirts my boy @EinmalImmerEwig loves! :drool:

Last edited:
D

Dial Square 1886

I fear this could be another bad one unfortunately.

Hope I am wrong!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Got to win this. It's also going to be painful not having fans there. This is what it's about as football fans.

Pop Tart

Established Member

Martinez
Saka
PEA
Torreia could not tackle a fish supper, and will get himself sent off. Also is highly strung. Not what you need in a final.

Gunners1616

Martinez
Saka
PEA

We just can't play 4 at the back. Emery tried, Freddie tried, Arteta tried. It just doesn't work and we concede like 25 shots per game...

So it will be 5 at the back. I hope Arteta will put the same team that played City perfectly with Holding instead of Mustafi. I would prefer Sokratis but Arteta doesnt rate him at all since he can't pass (just like Holding).

Martinez
Bellerin Holding Luiz Tierney AMN
Xhaka Ceballos
Pépé Laca Auba​

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
We’re definitely going to concede ~2, so Auba and Co. need to come to play. A bit of brilliance from Pepe would be very helpful, if not a necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom