• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It’s Pepe’s day today. Can feel it. The dribbling is there, he’s got the back post inswinger well weighted today as well.

Just need to keep him getting the ball!
He's definitely not looked too bad today. Still worried about his problems though because they're still on show even in this game.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Peak Arsenal by the way for our two CB’s to be passing to each other, one at RW and one at ST with a minute left of the first half.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I have a lot of time for the guys who scored for us in the semis and final of those three FA cup wins.

Pity they aren't as beloved in the fanbase as the collection of snakes we had playing for us in the past 15 years. The likes of Fabregas and Hleb spring to mind. I'd argue Cazorla and Ramsey were more important to the club than Cesc ever was.
Indeed its very weird.

Give me Per Caz or Ramsey anyday.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Anthony Taylor says its a red if the tackle was outside the box, but yellow if inside the box and a genuine attempt to play the ball.

Plutarch

We're doing all right, I've seen us play a lot worse against Chelsea in recent years. We can win this if we don't have any defensive disasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom