• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mm76again...

Let's get talking about this exciting game coming up folks :):):);):cool:

COYG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The final PL game v Everton game saw us lose two central defenders, Koscielny with a suspension and Gabriel also is very unlikely to feature after being stretchered off, after a very good first half against Everton.

Mustafi was 'ill' for that game, but hopefully will be back for the final, and while Sanchez is bound to start, he is probably not going to be 100% fit after showing various signs of wear and tear in the last few matches.

Chelsea have finished the season in rampant form, and after winning 5-1 yesterday will be even firmer favourites to win the final.

BUT anything can happen on the day of course, and even with injury problems, who cares it's Arsenal vs Chelsea - COYG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

If Arsenal win we go clear of Moan United and have a record 13 victories :):cool:

Get into the spirit and back the gunners you people

COYG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arsenal-2015-fa-cup-sml-jpg.1891

Attachments

• arsenal 2015 fa cup - sml.jpg
    arsenal 2015 fa cup - sml.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Be interesting to see who we go with at RB. Before his injury Ox looked nailed on, but Bellerin looked back to his best yesterday and we will likely need the extra defensive security with the CB situation.

I think it'll be tighter than people are expecting. We beat them at home and it was 50/50 at their ground until Bellerin got knocked out.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The expectations are probably on Chelsea to comfortably win this, and as such, there should not be too much pressure on our lot.

In some ways it feels like a sideshow to the season, I hope the players do not feel the same way.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Cech
Holding Mertesacker Monreal
Bellerin Xhaka Ramsey Oxlade-Chamberlain
Özil Walcott Alexis​

Will definitely concede but hopefully a little bit of magic from our forwards can save us/take us to extra time. I'm hoping Walcott starts because he plays well against Chelsea and can score some big goals-- scored in our last FA Cup final too.

mm76again...

Cech
Holding Mertesacker Monreal
Bellerin Xhaka Ramsey Oxlade-Chamberlain
Özil Walcott Alexis​

Will definitely concede but hopefully a little bit of magic from our forwards can save us/take us to extra time. I'm hoping Walcott starts because he plays well against Chelsea and can score some big goals-- scored in our last FA Cup final too.

We should start with Perez - secret weapon ;)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kosh gonna be such a big lose and if Mustafi didn't make it that gonna be bigger trouble hope Mustafi at least be fit.
I'll go with:

Cech
Holding Mustafi Monreal
Bellerin Xhaka Ramsey Ox
Özil Alexis
Welbeck

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
With two injured CB and doubts over Mustafi illness, we're at bare bones. Per is too short on fitness to start.

Does anyone know if we're allowed to have Chambers play in final ? If so, he could provide a nice addition to right side of back 3

Also what's the status of Chamberlain ?

It's anyone's guess of what formation Arsène chooses with so may questions over availability of players, but ideally we would set up

Cech
Bellerin (Chambers ?) - Mustafi - Holding
Chamberlain - Ramsey - Xhaka - Monreal
Özil - Welbeck - Sanchez
If Gibbs is starting in wingback role in order with Nacho in CB, then we're in for a long day with Pedro/Willian/Moses tormenting our left side.

I'd hate to see any of Gibbs, Walcott or Per starting.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
With two injured CB and doubts over Mustafi illness, we're at bare bones. Per is too short on fitness to start.

Does anyone know if we're allowed to have Chambers play in final ? If so, he could provide a nice addition to right side of back 3

It's anyone's guess of what formation Arséne chooses with so may questions over availability of players, but ideally we would set up

Cech
Özil - Welbeck - Sanchez
If Gibbs is starting in wingback role in order with Nacho in CB, then we're in for a long day with Pedro/Willian/Moses tormenting our left side.

No Chambers won't be here he'll be back to the club in 1st of June.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Think we will get smashed, the defense is a mess and Ospina will play. Least I've ever been excited for a cup final.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think we will get smashed, the defense is a mess and Ospina will play. Least I've ever been excited for a cup final.
i don't Ospina should play this one Cech played in Semi Final and he is on form he should keep his place.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hate back up keepers playing finals especially when they are tiny vs Diego Costa.

It was insane playing Fabianski on his way out... Could have ended so differently when he ran out of his box late on. Full Almunia.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Does anyone know if we're allowed to have Chambers play in final
? If so, he could provide a nice addition to right side of back 3

It's anyone's guess of what formation Arséne chooses with so may questions over availability of players, but ideally we would set up

Cech
Özil - Welbeck - Sanchez

Doesn't the loan go until June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom