• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
In Budapest we have got a fan club (originally a hungarian Arsenal blog) called Útwenger, which means in english The Wenger Way. Started from nothing it has more than 10k likes on facebook now and they usually organise events to watch our beloved club in semi-finals or cup finals. Luckily they've been very busy in the last couple of years. Here are some footage of cheerful hungarian gooners after our first goal, the final whistle and some during when we lifted the trophy.

Love it. Beautiful!

Red&Dreadjm

Alexis doesn't look like a player who's staying for next season. I could be reading it wrong though.
Unfortunately, I agree with you. We really cannot afford to lose him but it's looking dicey. Rumours are that a 300K contract is on the table........might be a little too late though. The guy wants to win the CL no doubt and 100% he cannot do that with Arsenal next season.

If we can sign a BIG name/talent early in the off season then maybe he might see we mean business, however, I'm pulling at straws.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Listen...I think money is more important than CL for Sanchez. He already has played for Barca in Messi's shadow. He loves the attention and popularity at Arsenal. Its a big wind up and he is just negotiating the best offer the club can afford to give. Besides clubs in China, no other club can pay ridiculous amount for him. We definitely wont sell him to a Premier League rival...he will have to run his contract down if he insists.

skip spence

So would you guys now consider this season better than last? We finished 5th and below Sp**s. But on a higher points total. And unlike Sp**s we actually won something, the FA cup, beating the top teams to it. I'd say yeah probably.

It not like we are going to win the champions league anyway though it hurts me to say it.

So would you guys now consider this season better than last? We finished 5th and below Sp**s. But on a higher points total. And unlike Sp**s we actually won something, the FA cup, beating the top teams to it. I'd say yeah probably.

It not like we are going to win the champions league anyway though it hurts me to say it.

It was a good end to the season for sure.

I'm not sure though. I know I felt a whole lot angrier this season than last season. I remember I was probably the only one who still had hope of us winning the league last season in February. But it all game to nothing then but I didn't feel the same frustration as I did this season. Felt a lot of negative vibe from the fans around me and on here. Took it toll on me.

But overall it was good end to the season and like you said we will have good chance of winning Europa league next season.

skip spence

That moment between Arséne and Ospina, I think this might have been his last game for us.
Think so too, and quite rightly so. Ospina is too good to be on the bench but he's not good enough to be a guaranteed starter for us, needs to move on.

Was promised this competition I suppose, classy from Wenger to honour his word.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Yeah, I was pretty pissed from January up till May of this season. Last season, I was just hoping we wouldn't screw it up and then we managed to finish above Sp**s the last game(?). Disappointing but Leicester had no European football and somehow had no injuries for the most part. We were unlucky last season. This season, we **** the bed repeatedly.

grim_tales1

Yeah, it was definitely a good end to the season. But up until yesterday, this season somehow felt ****tier than last season to me, despite a higher points total - Sp**s finished above us and in any other year, would have won the title. We lost silly games we should have won (Everton, West Brom, Palace etc).

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
anyone who wants to check up on a real Gooner, go see Podolski's tweets yesterday - too many to copy over here!!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Masterstroke by Arséne and all the team.

If anyone thinks Arséne doesn't do tactics, they need to watch the game again.

From defensive point, every long ball to Costa (except the goal, which was a bit of a chaos), was precisely dealt with, as one defender (Per/Holding) stuck to him either on jumps or on second ball while the other sweeped afterwards.

Hear hear :)

“We went to work on Diego Costa,” he said. “Rob was giving him a really hard time. I kept patting him on the back, being friendly, while Rob kept on talking to him.

“A good double act. It was very exciting to see how quickly things can turn. What was really important was that we kept on running with Costa, to make sure those long balls didn’t get to him.

“We were prepared for that. Especially when Fabregas came on, we were ready to run back to cut out those long balls over the top that he plays.

“You have to say it couldn’t have gone much better for us. The team’s performance was incredible.

“I don’t know how many would have expected that.”

http://news.arseblog.com/2017/05/me...costa/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Red&Dreadjm

TBH, nothing beats winning a trophy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom