FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by mm76again..., May 22, 2017.

?

Who will win?

1. Arsenal

58 vote(s)
    58.6%
  2. Chelsea

41 vote(s)
    41.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

lol, embarrasing.
    sell that clown.

Trilly likes this.
  2. Kellie Price

Kellie Price Member

So pleased! Me & my one other Arsenal fan friend were celebrating last night, good job it's bank hold today!
    Straight from the off they was all over Chelsea. Some of the best things aswell, were Hazard & Costa getting naff all from their usual diving & play acting, so Moses thought he'd try it & he came off worst! Haaaaaaaa!
    Still on cloud nine!

3. hyruga2

hyruga2 Leave Theo alone!!!

4. Kellie Price

Kellie Price Member

Aww, brings a tear to the eye.

5. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

6. Xhaka Zulu

Xhaka Zulu Well-Known Member

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ive-antonio-conte-defends-tired-a7760766.html

Conte:
    “I don't know for sure but there is a lot of attention in this moment,” Conte said. “Sometimes I think it could be tiredness and I don't think - and I repeat - if my player dived he did it with the real intention to do this. We are at the end of the season and a lot of players are tired and then there is a lot of pressure.

Gotta love this guy:lol:

Mark Tobias likes this.
  7. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Forza Milan

8. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

[​IMG]

Trilly, Rygura, Wilshero and 5 others like this.
  9. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Almost 2000 retweets of the 2-1 to Arsenal BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rex Banter and blaze_of_glory like this.
  10. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

you can feel it

MaraDon and blaze_of_glory like this.
  11. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

I stand by my post, we might have scored two and not need girouds assist.:cool:

12. blaze_of_glory

Needing Giroud's assist is what made the game so great though. Would have been an average win without that imo, no real reason to get excited.

James Bond and Rain Dance like this.
  13. hyruga2

hyruga2 Leave Theo alone!!!

Luckily Walcott was not subbed in instead

14. CHOPS

CHOPS Active Member

That has got to be one of the best Cup Finals I've seen for some time,considering the situation of both teams.
    We were just brilliant on the day typical Chelscum just thought they had to turn up and brush us aside.
    From the off we were right at them and I don't think they expected it,to be fair I was expecting a landslide defeat but Ospina was inspired,Holding,Monreal and theBFG were absolutely brilliant giving them nothing.
    Sanchez goal was schoolboy defending always play to the whistle as (he did!) and if it wasn't for Cahill and a post the score would be a lot greater than 1-0 at half time.
    The second half they had to play better but I always fancied us to score another the Moses sending off was justified but we were far better than them with 11 anyway we dominated.
    They scored with probably their best move of their match a bit of naive defending by Holding and a slight deflection was enough to take it past Ospina'sflapping hand.
    Enter Giroud not the most popular player for some but WHAT A CROSS! and who's on the end of it?Ramsey another player who's taken his fair share of stick well he got another FA Cup winner you can't take that away from him.
    Wenger pulled off yet another master stroke people writing him off should really take notice 9 wins from the last 10 games we missed Champions League football by a point and the odd goal a bad season?
    Just remember up the Seven Sisters they're bragging about their best season since'61 finishing second and winning nothing 'Always in our shadow'!
    Wenger's Cups

Kellie Price and Mrs Bergkamp like this.
  15. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd comment on how classy it was of Per to lift the cup with Kos just like Arteta did with him in 2015. So different from unused sub Vermaelen doing a solo lift straight off the bench.

16. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

17. Rocky

Rocky Swears he's not a Tottenham fan

You can even see Prince Will trying to include Arteta in it.

Xhaka Zulu and Mrs Bergkamp like this.
  18. blaze_of_glory

Making **** up about offside as well.

That entire club has been offside since 2004 ffs.

19. arshy9

arshy9 Member

Cult material that!

Ewarwoowar and blaze_of_glory like this.
  20. Tosker

Tosker Hates Foreigners

fair enough though - Moses was tired and wanted to have a lie down in the penalty area

DasBootist, James Bond and Xhaka Zulu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.