• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Hopefully someone lynches that little overrated bellend, Hazard.

Blood boils every time I see his goal against us at Stamford Bridge. Abysmal defending from Coquelin and Koscielny. Or should I say, the lack of defending. Such an overrated goal.

One of the most punchable faces in the league.
You can't be saying that. These idiot pundits would have you thinking this hype job is on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo.

Hopefully we'll see a performance from Holding like he had against Stoke and makes Costa his ugly *****.

CHOPS

Ive got a feeling that this one's going to go into extra time and fancy us to Nick it 2-1 I'm probably going to get it totally wrong and they'll smash us 4-0!

blaze_of_glory

We've done well enough vs Chelsea this year, and are in good form. This will be close one way or the other.

Also this team knows Cup finals and knockouts inside out at this point. Pretty confident of a good performance, but we need Ox and Mustafi to be cleared to play.

trippyhippy

I would love for someone like Coquelin absolutely clatter into Hazard and end his season in the first 10 mins. Wenger then subs of Coquelin off and brings on Alexis after 10 mins. The smug little sh it. the truth is that we will lose, we have always been Chelsea's ***** under Wenger post 2004. It was never a mourinho thing. Despite this, i will hope. Hope for alexis to bang in a robin van pagan style hatrick, hope for wenger to annouce his retirement with the news he has signed allegri and mbappe.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Will be interesting to see how the '3 at the back' formation holds up against another top team. Sp**s absolutely shattered us at WHL, though I think the bigger spaces at Wembley will help us.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've done well enough vs Chelsea this year, and are in good form. This will be close one way or the other.

Also this team knows Cup finals and knockouts inside out at this point. Pretty confident of a good performance, but we need Ox and Mustafi to be cleared to play.
You're in a minority. Many AMers have been predicting a thrashing. ;)

FreakySami

At least Coquelin and Koscielny wont be giving Hazard an easy goal this time.

Kosc has been getting treatment before every game so that he can play for us. The man might become cripple or have a limp for the rest of his life because of it but let's remember the few times he made mistakes this year and forget all the rest. Keep your low quality remarks to yourself.

Kosc has been getting treatment before every game so that he can play for us. The man might become cripple or have a limp for the rest of his life because of it but let's remember the few times he made mistakes this year and forget all the rest. Keep your low quality remarks to yourself.

What are you talking about? Koscielny is banned for this game.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I won't be able to watch this, as I'll be on a mountain somewhere around here on Saturday, but I should have internet access to at least check the scores.

My only hope is, besides an Arsenal victory, that the whole vent remains peaceful, with 80k inside the stadium, security should be more than on alert after what happened in Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom