• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Wenger lost to a league two side. Your point?

It's not about one game. It's about us being outplayed home and away against many sides, both good and bad. Under Wenger we usually were the better team.

Being **** over a long period means we have structural issues, yet you don't seem to grasp that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Away games? :lol: It’s BCD ffs.

Yh but they have to go on a bus to get there. Have you any idea how hard it is to go on a bus? I went on a bus once to see the Tower of London and I tell you my concentration levels were right off it.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'll tell you what, these aren't pretty (still wins) but Arteta is slowly starting to lose my confidence, 2 games we've had the leads but seemed to be more keen to sit back & defend, our defence we cannot do that, I thought surely he'd be like Guardiola & keen to attack to score a 2nd. We've got to aim to score more before we sit back & defend!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

tumblr_mv0aonff3t1slgwnjo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'll tell you what, these aren't pretty (still wins) but Arteta is slowly starting to lose my confidence, 2 games we've had the leads but seemed to be more keen to sit back & defend, our defence we cannot do that, I thought surely he'd be like Guardiola & keen to attack to score a 2nd. We've got to aim to score more before we sit back & defend!
Players need to take their chances.

Wiltord's left boot

Mate we don't have the midfield to play like City do...and you really think exposing this defense would be a good idea?!

jato

The problem also is the players. It’s pretty obvious, especially after half time, the other team will lift their game but the team keep coming back as if they just ate lunch. No urgency, just give the ball back and invite pressure. Can’t even string passes together and keep the ball. It’s so bleeding obvious, they need someone on the team to give everyone a kick up the backside.

How on earth as a player that you know it’s coming, yet you don’t do anything about it.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Holding you misjudged the cross completely before the goal. Kolasinac just was able to react, Holding has to get the cross.

It's Holdings error.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
"They need some money they need to spend some dosh to buy players with grit and character, players you'd want to die next to, players you'd want your wife to sleep with while you're face down in a muddy trench".

Ok great stuff, Rio.

Goonger

4 away games in a row is tough on the players. I'm looking for a better performance at home vs Norwich.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's not about one game. It's about us being outplayed home and away against many sides, both good and bad. Under Wenger we usually were the better team.

Being **** over a long period means we have structural issues, yet you don't seem to grasp that.
Top post. That said, Arteta did his best today with what he's got. His sub at the right time scored the winner.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
"They need some money they need to spend some dosh to buy players with grit and character, players you'd want to die next to, players you'd want your wife to sleep with while you're face down in a muddy trench".

Ok great stuff, Rio.
He really said this?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Ok great stuff, Rio.

This is what people pay to hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom