• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup v Chelsea

Wheelori

ah, i reckon we'll do them, i wouldn't mind taking them for a replay again, that was well exciting at stamford bridge, then watching lauren make them cry, what a fantastic goal that was.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Thats now two lunch time kick-offs against Chelsea. I really expected the cup game to be a Saturday evening kick-off.

The Mini

If we want to break the FA Cup record this season, we have to reach the Final and have 2 replays in the process

KoLo28

I remember the replay against chelsea last year, that was one of the best games i've seen... i hope we do it again, with out a replay. hope its on tv down under.

slapz

We all knew it'd be on TV anyway. I'd have prefered a saturday evening or sunday 4pm

Rupert

Fairly dead cert that they are signing Parker now that Veron is injured though

OH WAIT WE HAVE VIERA NEVERMIND

The Mini

Nevertheless, our players will have to be on top form, they have Gudjonsen playing reserve football! Last season was the chasing Chelsea. Now they're supposed to be dominant, which lets face it, they arnt but they'll want to show the critics that they have what it takes to be Champions

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom