• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Liverpool vs Arsenal | 06/01/07

Alfonso

Established Member
Interesting stuff mate. I saw a documentary about Gerrard on Sky One a few months ago. I think it went through a year through his footballing life in the 2004/2005 season. It was interesting to get an insight into his mind. Not sure if you saw it, but his mate who appeared on the programme was a bit of a joker, and was a character. Gerrard seemed like a normal bloke to be honest.

Anyway, is it true Carra and Robbie Fowler were big Everton supporters as youngsters? And that Carra has a Everton tatoo, and thats why he never takes his shirt off, incase ppl see it? How did this go down on Anfield? Ive also heard John O Shea is a big Liverpool fan.

alonso14

Established Member
Carra was a blue but doesnt have a tattoo......I have seen him show his arms off to prove it!! Seriously

Fowler, Owen, Rush, Carra were all childhood blues

O'Shea, Brown, Solksjaer, Ferdinand were all Liverpool fans as kids

Alfonso

Established Member
if they were all Everton fans, then how come they decided to play for Liverpool? Was it just for the glory? If i was a average player, and Sp**s offered me a contract i would never accept it, even if it was my only chance of Premiership football.

And surely they dont support Everton any more?

Tony Montana

Established Member
Interesting stuff on Liverpool and it's clubs. You should start a thread in football talk about it Alonso, a history of the club. I tried to start one off here but it's no surprise it didn't take off.

Lev

Alfonso said:
if they were all Everton fans, then how come they decided to play for Liverpool? Was it just for the glory? If i was a average player, and Sp**s offered me a contract i would never accept it, even if it was my only chance of Premiership football.

And surely they dont support Everton any more?

I dunno there Alfonso, even a contract for the yids i would find extremely difficult to resist. Imagine how difficult it is to make it, and if Sp**s were my only chance of living every boys dream of being a footballer in the top league, i dont think i would reject it. Of course i would build my way up into a top player, see out my contract and join the Arsenal just to **** them over and go to my real home, but id accept them taking me in if it was my only chance. I think Defoe was an Arsenal fan.......not 100% but pretty certain

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom