• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Famous Fans

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Both David Gilmour and Roger Waters from Pink Floyd are Arsenal fans, in fact Waters pushed to name their greatest song “Echoes” as “We won the double” as Arsenal had just won the 1971 league and cup double.

Also Mick Jagger is a fan of ours.
I actually sit next to Nick Masons assistant at Emirates. They got him to sign a dark side of the moon album for me to give to my mother in law. He's also got a soft spot for arsenal while not supporting them as such.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I actually sit next to Nick Masons assistant at Emirates. They got him to sign a dark side of the moon album for me to give to my mother in law. He's also got a soft spot for arsenal while not supporting them as such.

Oh wow that’s really good. I wonder if Richard Wright was a Gunner as well to complete the set.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Oh wow that’s really good. I wonder if Richard Wright was a Gunner as well to complete the set.
The cool thing is I get my lifts to Kings Cross in Nick Masons car. Apparently he's an incredibly nice guy and a really relaxed boss. Let's Sam have days off on Arsenal games even when he'd otherwise need him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The cool thing is I get my lifts to Kings Cross in Nick Masons car. Apparently he's an incredibly nice guy and a really relaxed boss. Let's Sam have days off on Arsenal games even when he'd otherwise need him.

Apart from Roger they all seemed like really chill guys tbf.

One of my uncle’s friends worked as a sound engineer on Meddle and apparently they were all sound guys apart from Roger :lol:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Andy Murray – Hibernian/FC Arsenal
When you start off with “I used to support Hibs when I was a kid“, then you lose brownie points.

Murray now supports Premier League side Arsenal as he was a big fan of Robert Pires when the Gunners were dominating the Premier League back in the day.

Federer was watching some Arsenal games in the Emirates too, but not sure i would call him a Fan. He is a Fan from Basel, not sure in England.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Kevin Phillips a boyhood fan and was very close to being fox in the box instead of Franny Jeffers

Latest posts+

Top Bottom