• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So Kepa is ****, everyone is surprised. I'll give some serious props to him if he can redeem his Chelsea career still.

Anyone know it this Mendy guy can speak English? Has been in France for a long time. At least Zouma can speak French.

Anyway will be interesting to see if he can hit the ground running. 28,5 years old, ~6000 minutes of experience in Ligue 1 meaning about two seasons at top level, Senegal international so has ACN games likely.

They're in serious doubt in the quality of GK department for this season. And that CB situation doesn't help.

And what is going on with Rudiger? They want to sell because he is bad influence on the bench?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Over £200M spent and he doesn't think they can challenge Liverpool? Anything less than a proper title challenge and Lampard should be sacked come the end of the season.

I've said it before. Yes, 200M spent, but the signings scream big names rather than solid planning.

BobP

Memri Fan
Called it in the gameweek thread but Havertz is in danger of flopping, playmakers like him don't thrive in the EPL. It's the ball-dominant, Iberian types which typically do well in England I feel.

With that being said, reckon Ziyech will be a star for Chelsea.

Malky

Established Member
Called it in the gameweek thread but Havertz is in danger of flopping, playmakers like him don't thrive in the EPL. It's the ball-dominant, Iberian types which typically do well in England I feel.

With that being said, reckon Ziyech will be a star for Chelsea.
Can only hope he flops. If he does flop just try and watch the media defend them after they've also had Kepa become a big money flop. That would be like £150M wasted. :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
I see what Frank is saying, hard to mount a title challenge while building a new team, even took Klopp a few years. Sounds like for him getting 3rd and being close to Liverpool and City is success.

Him and Ole are getting sacked soon, we know that. Ole this season and Frank by next season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Under a top manager that Chelsea squad is scary ffs. Imagine Nagelsmann at Chelsea or Utd, game over I think.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom