• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Shalmaneser V

Chelsea are quietly building a very good young side.

......................Kepa
James..Rudiger.........Chilwell
......Gilmour...Kante...Kovacic
Ziyech.....Werner.....CHO/Pulisic

If they can keep hold of Kante and bring in a top centre half. They could be real contenders next season. You hate to see it.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Ziyech lifts the same dumbbells as @OnlyOne

3rdcltqapeq31.jpg

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He lost by far their best player in Hazard and had a transfer ban tbf. Getting 3rd and potenially fa cup would be a great achievement. They need to do it first though, can still end badly for them.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The pelters Sarri got and the love-in Lampard gets is indeed very weird. In many ways, Sarri's story is one that should be universally admired, while Lampard is the embodiment of privilege.

He spent the whole of the 1990's working as a banker and coaching amateur teams in his spare time. He only became a professional coach when he got into his 40's. He spent the whole of the 2000's working in obscurity with sides all the way from the 5th to the 2nd tier of Italian football.

Sarri grafted, he worked his way up from nothing through hard work and love of the game. He's only got any recognition and fame in the last 5 years, and he's already been tossed on the scrap heap. Got Chelsea 3rd and a European cup, and near total contempt from Chelsea fans and the media.

Lampard is a privately educated son of a famous footballer who was a great player, went straight into the second division of English football and after one year, in which he did well but didn't get promoted, he gets a job at one of the biggest clubs in Europe, achieves the exact same thing as Sarri (only a bit worse) but gets near total adoration.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He lost by far their best player in Hazard and had a transfer ban tbf. Getting 3rd and potenially fa cup would be a great achievement. They need to do it first though, can still end badly for them.

They replaced Hazard with Pulisic, who cost 58m and was one of the most highly rated young players in Europe.

Shalmaneser V

Kepa is awful. They could pick up basically any other keeper in the PL and improve.

Won’t happen but they should send Kepa back to Bilbao and take Unai Simon instead. The far superior keeper.

Add a top young centre-halve like Ozan Kabak and a quality leftback and Chelsea look the business.

........................Simon
James...Rudiger...Kabak...Chilwell
.............Kovacic......Kante
Ziyech...........Havertz.....Pulisic/Mount
.....................Werner

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Won’t happen but they should send Kepa back to Bilbao and take Unai Simon instead. The far superior keeper.

Add a top young centre-halve like Ozan Kabak and a quality leftback and Chelsea look the business.

........................Simon
James...Rudiger...Kabak...Chilwell
.............Kovacic......Kante
Ziyech...........Havertz.....Pulisic/Mount
.....................Werner
I’m geographically biased, but Pulisic is a must-start for me.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Gotta give it to Chelsea fans. They can get spanked 4-1 by Bayern and everythings peachy.

Either way, this season is over and should be considered a massive success. Now we move.
(Nevermind that even Sarri has won them a trophy)

I'm gonna be totally honest here: A part of me gleefully wants Fat Frank to be Pochettino 2.0.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom