• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great thread title, props to whoever made it!

One of my fav animated films.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bild saying Allegri, Tuchel, Rodgers, Hassenhutl and Naglesmann are on the shortlist to replace him.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Bild saying Allegri, Tuchel, Rodgers, Hassenhutl and Naglesmann are on the shortlist to replace him.

Nagelsmann imo has a certain career plan which probably includes winning a title with Leipzig and after that going to Bayern - he's admitted as much as saying he's a massive Bayern fan.

Hasenhuettl seems too comfy at Southampton, has the backing of the owners and said himself he's never had it as comfortable to work before.

Rodgers sits in a similar boat at Leicester, but I guess that guy would surely jump at the chance of managing a big club again.

Allegri and Tuchel seem the most probable. Think especially the latter could do a job with Werner and Havertz and their other young guys.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nagelsmann imo has a certain career plan which probably includes winning a title with Leipzig and after that going to Bayern - he's admitted as much as saying he's a massive Bayern fan.

Hasenhuettl seems too comfy at Southampton, has the backing of the owners and said himself he's never had it as comfortable to work before.

Rodgers sits in a similar boat at Leicester, but I guess that guy would surely jump at the chance of managing a big club again.

Allegri and Tuchel seem the most probable. Think especially the latter could do a job with Werner and Havertz and their other young guys.

Brendan is a huge snake though. Could see him going no hesitation.

Blaziken

Who do you prefer out of Tuchel and Hasenhuttl if Kroeber pulled the plug?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Who do you prefer out of Tuchel and Hasenhuttl if Kroeber pulled the plug?

Hard to tell. Think Tuchel is the slightly better coach with a more variable tactics suited to more dominant big clubs, but Ralph has the PL experience already and I do rate him, too.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
goals conceded in first 29 PL away games as Chelsea manager

Hoddle: 46
Gullit: 45
Vialli: 31
Ranieri: 35
Special Mourinho: 13
Ancelotti: 29
Gloomy Mourinho: 27
Conte: 23
Lampard: 50

novar

Needs to tell those pampered stars to ****ing run around a bit. It's Chelsea, don't know what he was expecting

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Lampard probably hates us now more than he ever did as a player. First we snatch the FA cup away from him, then we fully send Chelsea into despair with our boxing day win.

:lol:

Top Bottom