• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Favourite AFC player of the decade?

Favourite AFC player of the decade?

• Total voters

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Yet Wiltord is in there? It’s a fans voted list too.
Yeah certainly and Id suggest quite a few players like cliff Bastin for example are lower down than they probably should be because they aren't recent. There are probably others that don't even make the list because of that as well. wiltord like kanu who was also a bit of a bit part player were part of title winning teams as were most of the others on the list. Its hard to find anyone on there that isn't either a title winner or on an all time top goal goalscorer/appearance list. I'd agree though I wouldnt consider either two of those an all time great but certainly better than anything we currently offer.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Maybe

My memory is probably hazy but I feel Lauren was more offensive

Sagna was well known for being solid defensively and toothless in attack, whereas Lauren was imo more physical/quicker (and a bit more of a ****, if we're being honest) and a more rounded fullback who could both defend and attack to a high level. Sagna was very good at his job but a bit too much of a "nice guy" to be truly elite imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sagna was well known for being solid defensively and toothless in attack, whereas Lauren was imo more physical/quicker (and a bit more of a ****, if we're being honest) and a more rounded fullback who could both defend and attack to a high level. Sagna was very good at his job but a bit too much of a "nice guy" to be truly elite imo.

Such an underrated player, should be in the discussion for best ever Premiership right back.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Van persie
Fabregas
Rosicky
Nasri
Arshavin
Cazorla
Sanchez
Gnabry
Vela

Arsenal is the identity of beautiful football and these are the most skillful players.

Last edited:

Bloodbather

Established Member

Last edited:
Sanchez for me, he was just utter class when at Arsenal, they sold him at the right time too tho it must have stung, ye can always cheer yourself up over that remembering how much money he's basically extorted from Man U

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Surprised Sanchez is so low in the voting. When he was at his best with us he was unstoppable. Power, energy, aggression and a foot like a traction engine.

Gonna go left field though and go for this guy. Not the best player but my favourite. His habit of sneaking in at the near post, his vastly underestimated ability to link play and while he was never hugely prolific, he scored some screamers along the way, usually completely out of the blue.

His first touch for #1 below was a thing of beauty

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Van Persie and fabregas clearly THE most talented players on the list for me, Sanchez was the better player over the decade though. Cazorla a great player but overrated here imo. You'd think he was fabregas level.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shame Kos is so low down in the votes, bad ending didn't help, but a great player for the club...

Will always love that shot of him thumping the badge, with the fans in focus!

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Van Persie and fabregas clearly THE most talented players on the list for me, Sanchez was the better player over the decade though. Cazorla a great player but overrated here imo. You'd think he was fabregas level.

You have painted a mark on your back now son.

Prepare to get vile Hydro level deaththreats

But it is nice to know that not all people have drunk the koolaid

Tell me do you see thru the mask of Monreal to?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Van persie
Fabregas
Rosicky
Nasri
Arshavin
Cazorla
Sanchez
Gnabry
Vela

Arsenal is the identity of beautiful football and these are the most skillful players.

Half of those players on that list is why we are in deep dodo now!

Fick beautiful football, football is a sport our identity should be about winning

Top Bottom