• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Felipe Ramos

illmatik

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://youngguns.wordpress.com/2008/08/07/arsenal-hold-talks-with-real-madrid-stopper-ramos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youngguns.wordpress.com/2008/08/ ... per-ramos/</a>

According to younggunz, we are close to signing him. sounds like a very good prospect, better than Mannone and possibly Fabianski.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Very unlikely I reckon. Given the ages of our keepers we have at the moment.
If any keeper were to come, it would probably be an older one from some country where they have 10 professional players to be our no.3

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Well if he does come then he must be good, one of those opportunist signings like Diarra.
We already have enough young keepers as it is and I see nothing wrong with Malolo and Fabianski.

kamikaze80

Established Member
given that we dont have any decent keepers other than almunia, i welcome this signing if true. the faster we get rid of fabianski and mannone, the better. i cant even conceive of why we got them in the first place.

nazo

Established Member
Who ze feck?

As for him being better backup than Fabianski, we don't even know the guy, so theres no point comparing.

Jaded

He's average, that's all i can say.

Saw some match of Castilla last season when Codina promoted to the senior team, and Felipe has absolutely no quality what so ever. He's playing behind Casillas, Dudek, Codina, and Adan. Adan looks great though.

What's the point of taking a no.2 from Real's cantera. If we to chase any keeper from La Liga, it would be Diego Alves of Almeria. Get Carlos García while we're at it.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Cant really judge Fabianski yet Kami. He's showed in flashes he's talented and he's still young for a keeper. I'd agree though he shouldn't be No2 yet, at least not for a season or two

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Yep, Antonio Adan is a great prospect but Real will never sell him.

I have seen Diego Alves play with Brazil U23 and he is superb

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom