• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 17

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Invincibles 2.0

Thoughts?

58d953c6c1faf.jpg
http://startingeleven.co.uk/user-formation/177296

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Any suggestions to help with that lol?
I doubt if i could help you in FIFA, or any game...but you have very attack-minded wing players (you basically have 4 Forwards.)..Alexis, Alaba, Bellerin, Greizemann (Plus the STs) will all push forward. You need a flat back-4, or maybe dispense with the Wingers.

BobP

Memri Fan
What's the formation editor like on this game?

I played FIFA 16 once and I found it impossible/difficult to navigate, it took ****ing ages to move players around when tinkering with formations.

This was so important for me at least on FIFA games, constituted about half the fun I derived from the game, building wacky formations, or emulating real life ones, like Bielsa's 3313, or Zeman's 433, or Favre's tight and compact 442.

Top Bottom