• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 21

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Ah, I see. Unlikely you can just request a code then - damn, was hoping to get involved :lol:

Gives you a good chance to get used to the new shooting mechanics as well as a feel for any other changes made.

Enjoy. How long you got it available for?

Nah you cant request, theres so many posts on the fifa forum from people pretending to lose or delete their email codes :lol:

Honestly I wouldn't be too bothered, the game will change greatly come release as it always does, this is the first time I got beta access, the years I didnt I werent fussed.

Its released 5pm tonight to play and my guess is it will be over by Monday.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Haha I bet, can't blame them for trying I suppose even if it does look a bit desperate :lol:

Too true. The first few weeks last year went from people having to defend for themselves to everything being auto lunge this auto lunge that :mad:

That's a good weekend to get some play in then but fancy them scheduling it on the weekend the prem returns :lol:

What edition are you guys going with? I must be mad looking at the more expensive version simply because of the offer you get on the FIFA 18 menu :bounce:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Haha I bet, can't blame them for trying I suppose even if it does look a bit desperate :lol:

Too true. The first few weeks last year went from people having to defend for themselves to everything being auto lunge this auto lunge that :mad:

That's a good weekend to get some play in then but fancy them scheduling it on the weekend the prem returns :lol:

What edition are you guys going with? I must be mad looking at the more expensive version simply because of the offer you get on the FIFA 18 menu :bounce:

Every year I say to myself just get the standard edition but I can tell you now I will get the premium edition, I've already started loading points to get some packs day 1 :eek:ops:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Just played a few games and it appears so much better so far, its subtle animations; keepers are a lot better, players when running with the ball use their arms to hold their ground against on coming players.

The first touches are very good now, Özil actually seems useable this year!

They also have so many cup finals you can jump in and play, fancy the check-a-trade final then select it etc.

Definitely pre-ordering this today!

P.S how players contest headers has been improved too, the jumping stat might make a difference this year.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Dramatic moments still exist :rolleyes:

Played Tottenham in the FA cup final, 2-2 in 92min, Tottenham get a corner, corner comes in far post and Leno rushes off his line (not my command) and completely misses the punch for Sanchez to header in, it looked great but it may as well have been a cut scene as I literally couldnt do anything about it, Leno ran to punch on the far side in line with the penalty spot when keepers never usually leave their line unless instructed.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

thierrytheking14

The doozy rating makes sense when you consider he was pretty much unheard of a few months back.

The one that seems odd to me is the 78 Torreira rating - wasn't it around 80 on 18?

Jenkinson will just keep slipping. Expecting a 48 rated bronze card by the time we reach FIFA 23-25 :lol:
I just had a wee look on the bible that is Sofifa.com.

Both Guendouzi and Torreira were 67 and 78 respectively on Fifa 18 which means they they both have the same rating for 19.

Like I know EA Sports hate us, but reckon the ratings will be reviewed before final release.

They bloody better be :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they put some efforts in the game like they does in these videos. the career modes still the same gameplay got more shi**er and it's becoming pay to win game because they always focusing on ultimate team and fut.

thierrytheking14

We are so bad ffs
Its just lazy by EA. So Guendouzi is rated the exact same as he was last year when playing in Ligue 2 to now starting games in PL? Give me a break. Torreira still same rating as last year despite a great world cup.

EA are jokers

Latest posts+

Top Bottom