• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA reveal new technology to be used in cup final

Canuck

Established Member
The Carling Cup Final?
Wow what a high profile match to reveal this new technology... :roll:

Mark

Established Member
What if there are no situations in that match where it is needed? It needs to be tried out in a series of matches.

skart14

I suggest using it for all manure and chelski matches...you can bet your ass there will be some kind of funny business when these 2 teams are concerned..

gooner#1

Well ..the spuds were robbed.I kinda wanted them to win as it would help us.I think we have to have techonology now, as Corrol blunders shows . .We must have it .If cricket has a wicket video system then why can't football

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What if there are no situations in that match where it is needed? It needs to be tried out in a series of matches.

Knowing Fifa and there ridiculous rules i wouldnt be surprised if they use it after someone scores a clear goal and the ball hits the actual net. I honestly would not be surprised.

towelie

Canuck said:
The Carling Cup Final?
Wow what a high profile match to reveal this new technology... :roll:

to be fair its probably going to be liverpool vs chelsea playing full strength sides with 2 managers very anxious to get their first piece of silverware

should be a good game

A

Anonymous

Canuck said:
I know Rafa has already said that he'll be treating the C.C. very seriously.
It's probably the only thing they can win this season!

Asterix

Established Member
And it was traditionally their Cup in the 80s (Milk Cup anyone?), until we got rid of Rush's record.....

Just don't mention Luton Town. :evil:

efurze

How are the video refs going to interperet the rule? Is a player 1 inch beyond dead-even going to be conidered offsides? Or are they going to follow the currently-ignored "clear separation" guidelines?

awesomarsenal

blatter is always changing his mind about offside and other stuff, he will never have the same oponion twice. i think the camera should be used in ALL games for the rest of the season to ensure that its fair. i mean, alot of money rests on the calls these refs make and a wrong decision can cause the club to lose millions. however i think the best thing to do is to use COMPETENT REFS instead of the blind and * kind(are you reading this mike?)

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom