• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Focus Group meeting at Highbury last night - Full report

Eastrek

Im on the TRS, ive been to all but one match this season (because I was away) ive been to see the likes of Boro, Rotherham, Wolves (twice), Aston Villa blah blah...but when we tried ordering our tickets for the Man Utd game the other day we were constantly engaged for 2 and a half hours (on 4 different phones) only to finally get through and say the tickets had sold out. Weird that because every other game weve got through no trouble - so the point about people hand picking the big games is something they need to sort out!

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Although it doesn't affect me I can't see why there isn't a 'priority' side to TRS membership. It would be easy to implement.

For some away games you're not allowed to apply for tickets unless you've bought a certain amount of away tickets over the last two seasons (like mancs away). Surely something similar could be implemented for the most popular home games.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ahh OT nightmare getting home from the semis for the Sheffield game.
Back to Highbury and back home nightmare.
It would of been quicker going to USA and Im not joking

EJub

The part of the article about Arsenal not being a tpo Nike client seems true. The NikeTown in Chicago has not had one thread of Arsenal merchandise in it in the last two years.

But you can buy a lot the ManU, Barcelona, Juve, and Chicago Fire stuff.

I'd like a greater number of Americans to learn that there is more to English football than ManU and Liverpool.

The Mini

Nat, You can make it like Oyster (For foreigners, that is a new transport pass, like a phone, you top it up, which you can do so online). Go on the website and pay there, or by phone. Like how Tickets are normally delt with

The Mini

And I have another Idea, somehow make a membership, like a phone, where you top the money on it, enough to go see games, and you pay via this card! Not one of my best ideas but I could work on it

The Mini

Is that to the first idea or the Oyster idea. The Oyster idea is just an idea I had while talking about it in a previous post, it was just a little idea to throw around, my first idea is the one I'm serious about, the real fans should get a seat.

Rupert

Apply for big games by post and you are much more likely to get a ticket.

Regarding the stadium, why is everyone so fixated that its Nikes? Have Arsenal ruled out the possibility of an O2 arena or something like that? What if a big local company sponsors it, as in just the stadium and not a shirt sponsor?

I liked Allyboys idea of gaining credit for going to certain matches, would stop all the "riff raff, wow a big game" people just getting utd/spuds/chelski tickets. I think only a limited amount of people should be allowed onto it though like it is now, maybe accept 30,000 more people onto it.

I am glad that there will be more season tickets available as well that should be good.

The idea of combining the arsenal membership, magazine, keyring and ticket buying possibility sounds a bit crap I reckon.

TB*Gooner*

Are there any reports of the possibility to expand the new stadium later on? 60 or 65 is great but in 15 years it might be small...

A

Anonymous

Eastrek said:
Im on the TRS, ive been to all but one match this season (because I was away) ive been to see the likes of Boro, Rotherham, Wolves (twice), Aston Villa blah blah...but when we tried ordering our tickets for the Man Utd game the other day we were constantly engaged for 2 and a half hours (on 4 different phones) only to finally get through and say the tickets had sold out. Weird that because every other game weve got through no trouble - so the point about people hand picking the big games is something they need to sort out!

Im not really sure how this all works because my dad orders all of my tickets but i have a TRS and away season ticket, but im also a member of a suporters club.
The suporters club uses my registration, so when i cant go to a game someone else uses my ticket. This works on who has been to the most games etc so maybe your best best is to join a supporters club.

lewdikris

Established Member
Rupert - I think Nike would be most keen to sponsor the stadium, and the most financially sound choice. Nike have basically promoted us to their A-list of sports teams because Dein and the crew have sold them the idea that Arsenal are going places, into that league with Man U, Madrid, Barca, Milan, who sell shirts just cos of who they are as much as anything else.

Also, Nike, being a primarily urban brand, would infinitely prefer to promote a London based team. Nike is 'cool', and London, let's face it, is a lot ****ing cooler than that rat infested ****hole of a city at the other end of the M6 where the **** reside...

O, and O2 could be well and truly financially ****ed when them, Vodafone and the rest realise the 5 billion quid they shelled out for the licenses for video phones is the biggest waste of investment capital since Betamax and the Sinclair C5... So i wouldn't place to much financial reliance on them!

va_va_voom

Thats it, all suggestions are no longer welcome, Lewdikris has it, if the club call it anything but The Arsenal Nike f**k Off You Manc Bastards Stadium, I for one will be disappointed.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom