• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He received the ball with his back to goal, instinctively turns and shoots and subsequently scores. Lacazette in the same situation, hogs onto the ball before eventually losing it and people will cry that we don't create chances for him.

Not much else to say, early days but he looks real promising, seems like a great athlete, very strong and well rounded.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@MutableEarth evening set then...

8c313770-55b8-0132-4211-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Been watching him a bit for the U23's recently (trying to get a peek of Saliba tbh) but I like what I see of him.

Unlike Eddie who you can tell we will eventually cash in on, it seems a bit different with this guy. He's exciting for sure I hope his contract gets sorted out.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Our academy’s strong point has always been midfield imo but in recent years we are improving a lot in the forward areas. Just wish we could improve on defence too.
Well we do have potential in that department too:

Daniel Ballard
Mark McGuinness
Harry Clarke
Zach Awe
Zane Monlouis
Mazeed Ogungbo

All very solid defensive prospects - Daniel Ballard in particular has already performed very well against decent opposition in International games for Northern Ireland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom