• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
they should tell him about screenshots and never put stuff out on the internet that you dont want others to see

Reactions: A_G

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

He is posting so much stuff about Arsenal and support for the club, yet he isn't ready to bide his time a bit, maybe go on loan or so ?

Kinda weird, would say that at this stage, every young gunner should be super exited to be here because the path way to the first team is open for anyone that does the bits.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
2.jpg

this freak claiming Burnley are interested but now he's deleted it. Balogun doesn't seem like a Dyche player.

Of course Eduardo is there with a cheeky retweet

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We want to keep him, i'd like to keep him. He's good off both feet and a fantastic finisher. I think its another Gnabry level sale if its made. £15M for a player we want to keep is fair. Just needs to sign a contract, but he also needs to be given a proper chance now. He's 19 years old, I'd play him in Europa and FA cup games.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is posting so much stuff about Arsenal and support for the club, yet he isn't ready to bide his time a bit, maybe go on loan or so ?

Kinda weird, would say that at this stage, every young gunner should be super exited to be here because the path way to the first team is open for anyone that does the bits.
I think he seriously p***ed Arteta or the club off
dont think Arsenal are interested in offering him a new deal at this time, they are not even trying to keep him.
He's not training with the first team and I dont think the club has offered him a better deal for quite some time.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly thought he was 16/17, if he hasn't made it now you start to worry, send him on loan somewhere.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
These young kids should stay off Twitter or at least not tweet anything about their clubs / careers / futures. No good comes of it.

Feel for them growing up under the social media microscope to be honest.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
These young kids should stay off Twitter or at least not tweet anything about their clubs / careers. No good comes of it.

Feel for them growing up under the social media microscope to be honest.
Yeah, people think that just because they get a voice they have something worth saying. Too little thinking going on

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Balogun is pretty funny on Twitter. Not sure what you lot are banging on about. He supports the club when he's here and if he's not here he won't be fussed. Seems pretty level headed to me actually for a teenager.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wtf. Auba & Ceballos put that to calm the fans about the renewing.

This guy puts it to piss of the fans that he is not renewing and is waiting for a cheap transfer?

Not the brightest fella if he is leaving.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Balogun is pretty funny on Twitter. Not sure what you lot are banging on about. He supports the club when he's here and if he's not here he won't be fussed. Seems pretty level headed to me actually for a teenager.

Still not worth it for me. All you've got to do is make one smart arse or edgy tweet as an impulsive teenager, then in 5 years time when you've hit the big time you've got journalists raking over every tweet you've ever made trying to look for something you've said in the distant past to cause a scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom