<

Folarin Balogun (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Preacher, Jun 29, 2020.

1. daron christie

daron christie Active Member

#254 Well-Known Member

Arteta can convince him how highly he regards him and give him the plan of reintegrating him back to the team. Sign a five-year deal and send him out on a two-season loan to a good club. Whichever club that picks him would give us a loan fee and pay his wages in full during the course of the two year period.

I would hate another Malen situation.

3. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

I'd see it as a message to Sheff that we are prepared to let him spend the year here and get a tribunal fee next summer unless they up their offer. Think he's gone to be honest.

4. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character Trusted

You are over complicating this and maybe dont understand.

If he leaves buy back clause and sell on fees are fairly normal. If the player in the future decides he wants to move he has 2 options. Move to another club or come back to us. He can do either of those for a fee or he can run down his contract and leave the club he is at for nothing. But he still has two options a new club or us. Only in a no contract situation we dont get any fee.

5. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

I'm just saying he might not want to come back to Arsenal if he doesn't extend his contract here now.

Sell on clause is much more useful and probable to work.

Ashybashy86 likes this.
  6. bingobob

It makes no difference to the player. A buy back clause is an agreement by the clubs. Anything after that is subject to agreement with the player who can refuse.

7. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

Yeah, all depends how Balogun sees this and his future and Arsenal.

Anyway, buy back clause surely would give us less money or worse sell on clause, so that is part of my point.

Surely the club will find the best deal and I don't blame them if there is no buy back clause.

8. bingobob

The best deal is to leave all cards on the table.

9. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

lets hope so
    Him training is a big deal since previously he was frozen out by Arteta and management

10. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Wonder where he'll end up now

11. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I think they'll still buy Bolagun their frontline lack pace.. how the hell Liverpool sell Hover for 10M but are selling Brewster for just 17M?

American_Gooner likes this.
  12. Vanfrothan

Vanfrothan Active Member

Think that'll be the buyback clause driving the price down.

You would want a look knocking off the price if they can just take him back when they want.

MutableEarth likes this.
  13. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

What's the plan here? If he's as good as everyone says then there's no point him playing a year with the u-23's, so he should either be brought into the squad, loaned out or sold.

14. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

We hope for someone to offer 10M if nobody does he'll stay and play U23 games then leave for free. he not signing new contract.

Iceman10 and dashsnow17 like this.
  15. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

It'll go to a compensation committee if that's the case.

16. Pepesuave

Pepesuave Member

I expect he ends up at Brentford either on loan or permanent. The domestic transfer window extends beyond Monday

17. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

Sure a German club has the contract ready for Jan 1st.